Nothing But Love - Harrison Osterfield

(Cue all the basic love songs)

Harrison pressed the number for his apartment, his hand heavy on the small of my back. We had just finished our date night and he said I could stay the night with him. The minute the elevator doors closed, his lips were on mine, as if he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. The air was thick with passion. Harrison picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he walked us to his door. He got his door open, carrying me to his room. The smell of Harrison's cologne hung in the air which I was in love with. He set me down then immediately pushed me against the door. He repeatedly pecked my lips and stopped to mumble a phrase, "I want cuddles and kissing and playing with hair and you dancing in my t-shirt... now. Not necessarily in that order and definitely on repeat." I grinned, kissing Harrison with no interruptions. "Your wish is my command baby." His hands gripped my waist, pulling me even tighter against him. "After I do what I've been wanting to all night." His lips moved against mine with such intensity that it made me weak in the knees. My hands cupped his neck, holding myself on my toes. Harrison nudged my arms out of the way, placing kisses along my neck. My head tilted back and rested against the door, his arms wrapping tighter around me.

He pulled away slightly, touching the tip of his nose to mine. "Now about your t-shirt..." We both laughed, "Let me get you one." He pulled out a t-shirt, tossing it to me, with a pair of gray joggers for himself. We turned our backs to each other and changed fast, so as not to waste another second. I turned around, his big shirt covering my under-the-dress shorts. His eyes scanned me up and down. I did the same, taking in the sight of his fluffy, ruffled hair and his well-defined abs. He stepped closer to me, hands reaching for my hips, "God, you look so much better." He kissed me, hanging onto it for a long moment. He took out his phone, turning on "At Last" by Etta James. He knew I loved old slow songs. He slid his right arm around my waist and held my right hand in his left, pressing them both to his bare chest. Her sweet voice came on,

At last my love has come along, my lonely days are over and life is like a song...

I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes, his cheek resting on my forehead.

You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast and here we are in Heaven for you are mine at last...

The song faded out and into another slow song and then another and then another, Harrison and I unmoving. Our hearts were beating in time and the world was slowing down around us. I could fall asleep like this, in the arms of my love, him holding me tight, it was perfect. "I love you." He whispered, barely audible. I lifted my head and looked into his outstanding blue eyes, feeling my body melt from just a glance. "I love you." I held onto that moment for a long while, until I finally leaned up, pressing my lips against his. He tugged me closer to him, deepening our kiss. He pushed me away, so my arm was stretched out, then he twirled me back in so my back was against his chest. He spun me out again, twirled me back in and dipped me, earning a light laugh out of me. His smile stuck out against his tan skin and the corners of his eyes had a few wrinkles from the many smiles there before. He held me against him once more, resuming our original position. "I love hearing your laugh, it's something I always want to be the cause of and hear for the rest of my life." I smiled, nuzzling my nose deeper into his neck.

He gently twirled me over to his bed, falling back onto the plush fabric, me squeaking as I fell onto him. "God, I love you." I exhaled, craning my neck so I could kiss him. His arms tightened to pull me closer to him, kissing me harder. We spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms.

A/N: Hey y'all!! First off, THANK YOU for 800+ reads! Second, I apologize for not having updated in 16 days... I've been spending time with my new college friends and we're always out late and I just got kinda exhausted for a bit. Like, comment, vote & wash ya hands, love y'all!