xvi. real life, instagram

real life!

        "Hey, Justin," she whispers into his ear. "Are you okay?"

        "Yeah, baby, I'm fine."

        "Are you sure?"

        He kisses her cheek. "I'm sure. Just go to sleep."

        She sighs. "Okay." Silence fills the bedroom for a few moments. "Mikey, Vicky, and 'Mala are coming over tomorrow. Will you be here?"

        "Mmm. Maybe. What time?"

         "Like, eleven a.m. Probably."

         "Yeah, I'll be here, but I'll have to leave in a bit to meet with the lawyers." She shivers as he runs his cold fingers down her neck. "You're so beautiful, 'Dira."

        Flushing, she giggles. "No."

        He pulls her into his chest. "I mean it, honey. You feel fucking brand new. You know, you've given me a new reason to wake up. A new reason to fucking smile. These past few months of just us have been some of the best of my life. I feel like there's a light at the end of the tunnel, like I'm finally finding out what I want to live for and what kind of man I want to be. Don't know where I'd be without you."

        Adira was ready to explode. She could hardly believe what she was feeling. All those emotions she had left behind years ago when the two were merely naive teenagers were rushing at her. The dams were ready to break. Her blood pulsed harder and louder. Her heart was ready to beat faster and brighter and livelier.

        Is this safe? So many questions pricked at the back of her mind. Her eyes burned trying to wrap her head around just what she was doing.

        Feeling her tense and her breathing quicken, he presses kisses all over her skin. "Relax. Let's just enjoy the moment."

        Twisting her so she straddled him, his fingers were quick to dig into her lacy black panties, eliciting moans that had her throwing her head back in unabashed bliss and digging her nails into his tattooed back. He moved down her body, kissing and touching and loving her as if he crafted every crevice of her body himself. She could barely keep her eyes open. Her cheeks were painted a rosy red. She sucked in a breath and released quick bouts of air as he pressed into her. She arched her back, begging for more. The two basked in one another's bodies, playing each other as if they were the mostly finely tuned orchestra they had ever heard.

∙∙∙

instagram stories!

justinbieber   3m

NOTESmanip creds:kingqueenmanipon ig

NOTES
manip creds:
kingqueenmanip
on ig

STAR, justin bieberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara