liv. article, twitter

// suicide mention

article!

Celeb Ink
Biggest Reveals from Zayn Malik's New Interview
by Elise Nave ∙ November 26, 2018

Celeb InkBiggest Reveals from Zayn Malik's New Interviewby Elise Nave ∙ November 26, 2018

Zayn Malik is speaking his truth.

Malik, 25, sat down with Now! to reveal everything behind his highly publicised relationships with Adira Flynn, 23, and her sister, Amala Flynn, 22, in what he said was an attempt to "set things straight."

His longtime on-off relationship with Adira came to a screeching halt at the beginning of the year when he was arrested for domestic violence, although the case was later dismissed. While Adira took an unprecedented break from the spotlight, Malik would strike up with Amala, who, at the time, defended the pair's friendship. Then, only weeks ago, Amala released a startling statement describing the reality of their relationship, saying she'd "truly believed he'd changed," but their romantic relationship turned sour once Zayn began being abusive and tried controlling her and her sister's relationship. Zayn denied this, however, saying the pair had been mutually abusive and he played no part in Amala and Adira's interactions.

Zayn's new interview covers everything from how he and Adira met, to his arrest, to secrets in Adira's friend group, to special moments with Amala.

"I think I'm being unfairly attacked," Malik, who has notoriously shied away from being in the public eye, says. "I want everyone to know the truth."

Here are the five biggest reveals from Zayn's bombshell interview.

5. Adira tried to get him to cheat on Perrie with her.

Back in 2015, Malik would announce his engagement to Little Mix's Perrie Edwards three weeks after he and Adira announced their split. Malik alleges that Adira was left distraught and "blew up" his phone. "She was definitely not over it. Couldn't accept it. She sent me insane messages. Fucking crazy girl she is. I was honestly scared for Perrie," Malik says.

4. Amala is jealous of her sister.

Adira has enjoyed success as one of the biggest pop stars on the planet with a legion of adoring fans. She shot to fame at a young age, inspiring her sister to start her own career as a model. Amala enjoys her own success, but it undoubtedly pales in comparison to her sister—a fact Zayn says Amala struggles with. "Yeah, Amala loves her sister, but she's definitely jealous. Definitely wants what she has. I mean, Adira has everything. Amala has something, sure, but nothing to talk about."

3. Zayn contemplated suicide.

Zayn admits the hate he received after his arrest earlier this year had a profound effect on his mental health. "I wasn't leaving the house. I was really down. Just had to look at tons of people bashing me without knowing me. I didn't even know who I was anymore, and I didn't want to be here."

While most of the hate stemmed from his abusive behaviour, Malik says he knows he was wrong for what he did, but he's taken the time to grow and change and blames "cancel culture" for not allowing people to see the real him. "No one's giving me a chance to show who I really am, and that's the worst part of it all. This 'cancel culture' is evil, honestly," he says.

2. Vicky tried to kiss him.

Adira isn't shy about sharing her relationship with her best friends, Mikey Creque and Vicky Ambler, on social media. The group has been close for years, but now Zayn says that wasn't stopping Vicky from breaking girl code. "That one there—Vicky—she's not shy. She tried to kiss me when we were all hanging at Adira's. I hope she was tipsy, but I've heard that's just the type of girl she is. That's what she does."

1. Adira suffered a miscarriage.

Malik doesn't offer any details about when Adira lost their baby, but he admits he struggled with it as he'd always dreamed of them having a family. "She lost our baby. I didn't find out right away. I was mad, just because she didn't even tell me anything. I wish she did."

Which one did you think was the most surprising?

∙∙∙

twitter!

Home

neppy @plutosflynn
Zayn Malik is a piece of shit. Spread the
word.
💬 109 ♻️ 2,301 ❤️ 3,452

mavie @greenmavie
i hope z*yn d words
💬 10 ♻️ 65 ❤️ 396

🦋 @adirasf0x
he's a sad fuck. obviously adira wasn't
comfortable sharing that shit with us.
💬 0 ♻️ 0 ❤️ 0

luisa @AD1RAROCKY
nah i don't think there's ONE
redeeming thing about zayn
💬 0 ♻️ 0 ❤️ 19

! @luvingjxck
adira is honestly the strongest person
ever
💬 35 ♻️ 594 ❤️ 2,671

laia<3 @adiraslaia
i hope that fuck burns
💬 13 ♻️ 174 ❤️ 885

aleah is hungry @obviouslyneedy
.@adira we love you so much!!!!! please
never forget that. you're the strongest
person ever and we're so proud of you
❤️
💬 15 ♻️ 71 ❤️ 1,012

chantelle @skiesofadira
zayn is so weird... clinging to relevancy
and blaming cancel culture when he's
the reason his own career is over for
being a weirdo
💬 0 ♻️ 1 ❤️ 3

jenny @needyyd3luxe
god damn my fucking tl is wrecked
💬 6 ♻️ 0 ❤️ 2

jas @weaselingjas
adira's going to go on another break bc
of that man just when we got her back i
hate him
💬 31 ♻️ 4 ❤️ 570

fabi @vendattaonme
when adira puts a hit out on that man
and he dies and nobody questions it
and we all move on and live in peace
and harmony >>>>>>
💬 94 ♻️ 26 ❤️ 1,051

hunter @dragonsflynn
VICKY TRIED TO WHAT HIM
💬 0 ♻️ 0 ❤️ 3

lu @noshitadira
why did he think exposing HER trauma
to the world would make anyone like
him is my question. he needs to fire his
publicist quickly
💬 27 ♻️ 184 ❤️ 709