Chapter One- The Beginning

Kaminari Denki was one hell of a mess. After finishing high school from one of the most prestigious high schools in Japan he moved on to the school's university, UA University. He was well known around campus for being one of the five rare omegas attending UAU. He was definitely the dumbest one there as well. Denki stood at a height of five foot six with silky blonde hair, his signature black lightning bolt dyed into his bangs. That wasn't all that made him noticeable to every student and teacher, Denki had a habit of 'short circuiting' when under a lot of pressure.

As of right now, said omega was sitting on the couch in the common room of his fraternity, Sigma Omega. The other boys had drug him back from his biology class all the while Denki was 'short circuiting'. His shorts were normally not too bad, he'd zone out and just sit there. Every once in a while you'd get lucky and he'd start mumbling what was flitting through his head or if he wanted something. Normally these attacks would last anywhere between fifteen minutes to three hours.

It was this very reason that Denki was losing his funding. His parents wanted nothing to tie them to the omega who still hadn't found his fated mate. A fated mate was the perfect pairing between two or even three people. Denki had met a throuple before, an odd experience. Anyways an omega normally found their fated mate right after their first heat. No such luck for Denki himself though. He was almost twenty and still nothing. His family had lost hope that their bloodline would continue, forever ceasing at their youngest.

Kirishima Eijirou, a powerful alpha, walked into the common room and was quickly followed by two female betas, Ashido Mina and Jiro Kyoka. Ashido took a seat on Denki's left and Jiro sat on the right.

"Hey there Kaminari, do you need anything?" Ashido asked softly, her golden yellow eyes watching the males face for any sign of change. Nothing. She looked over at Jiro who nodded and gently took the blonde's hand, smiling softly.

"Hey buddy, do you want some water? Something to eat?" Jiro hummed, brushing Denki's hair out of his eyes. Kaminari was still in shock, eyes slowly blinking.Kirishima made a face and sighed, running a hand through his spiked hair.

"Bro, I'm making hamburgers, wanna help?" Kirishima asked as he walked towards the kitchen, not bothering to look behind him. By the soft patter of feet he could tell the blonde had snapped awake and was following him, still a little dazed.

Denki rubbed at his eyes as he followed his best friend. He was exhausted but he could never say no to hamburgers. As Kirishima got out all of the ingredients, Kami took a seat at the floating island in the middle of the kitchen, laying face first on the marbled counter top. Mina and Jiro joined him, talking about some club they wanted to visit. Denki didn't really pay attention, knowing full well the girls would drag him into going with them anyways. Kirishima glanced over his shoulder and chuckled.

"Kaminari looks like he's about to die from boredom, do me a favor and get him ready to go when dinner is finished." The redhead said and Denki froze up, his eyes wide. That bastard just fed him to the wolves! Before Denki even got a chance to argue he was yanked off his stool and dragged up to his room. The omega was flung towards the bed as the girls began rifling through his closet.

Denki sighed, this wouldn't have been the first time the girls had gone through his clothes and dressed him up but he had a feeling this would be a little different than the last time. They ended up pulling out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans that formed to him like a second skin. The shirt was worse, he felt. It was mesh with a black stripe across the chest to cover his nipples. They also updated his choker to a thicker style with a silver chain that had a silver pikachu charm hanging from the end of it. Denki knew he looked irresistible, combining all of that with his combat boots he was just downright sexy. Ashido squealed happily at her artwork, high-fiving Jiro.