Chapter 2

~Y/N's POV~

                    I groaned as I slowly woke up...strapped to...a bed?!??!?!?!? I quickly started to struggle, but it was fruitless, as the binds seemed to be unbreakable. I heard a door open, and I saw Mipha enter your vision.

"M-Mipha what is the point of t-this?"

"Oh Y/N, Why did you try to run away, explain that to me"

She put her head on your chest, laying on your body,

"Really? I d-" 

You were cut off by something on your lips, it slowly weakened you, as you'd slowly close your eyes, unsure of what the strange thing was, as you'd open your eyes, and see Mipha kissing you, you'd blush, and just instantly attempt to escape, which only earned you a scolding from Mipha. 

"Not today, not ever, your mine"

You whined, and said

"What the hell is wrong with you Mipha? What has gotten into you?!?!?" 

"Just obsession."

She had gotten off of me, as I would watch her walk out of the room. I had to guess she was going to check on the others, perfect. These chains were unusually strong, but you have to account for the fact that I didn't do much weightlifting or strength building. I would wiggle my body, taking a moment to check out what I had. It seemed I was in my clothing from earlier, some hylian garments and that was it. I noticed a blood stain on my red thigh area on my pants and sighed.

I inspected the chains and noticed a small weak point on the one attached to my left arm. I would start struggling with said arm, as the chain started cracking and finally snapped. I very quickly used my leverage and broke the rest of the chains.

I would get up quickly, before noticing the oversized window in her room. I about instantly open it using the chain, and by open it I meant shatter it, open, shatter, same thing right?

I quickly dove through the shattered window right as I heard what most likely was mipha re entering the room. I very quickly regretted my decision as I was heading towards water, fast. I braced myself, closing my eyes and changing my body posture. I dove into the water, and quickly swam towards the surface, before getting onto the shore and panting. Mipha would have trouble tracking me into the desert. Just hide there for long enough, and she would probably give up and go back to loving on link.

First, I needed provisions, so I set off towards the nearest town, having rupees on hand, enough for maybe a few days of provisions.