Chapter 5

A/N: been a while hasn't it? Depressions a bitch~

   I slowly opened my eyes, before looking around, a bit groggy. I slowly stood up, stretching until I heard some satisfying pops from my joints as my stomach rumbled. I needed to eat, and soon.

It didn't take long for me to find food, only needing to look up at the tree and do a quick climb, notching my hands and feet into crevices so I could have a foothold to climb from, grabbing a couple of apples. I started to eat one, it would have to do for now. I was saving the other one for later so that I could be a little prepared at least.

I pulled out a rag from my bag and a little polish as I started to polish up my spear. I needed to make sure it was ready for combat at a moments notice.

Something was off, it was quiet. No birds chirping, no river flowing, or anything. I looked around again, taking in my surroundings as I started to head further away from Zora's Domain. I holstered my spear onto my back.

By the time I had finally reached the end of the river, it was mid day. My stomach had growled again, the apple from earlier clearly having run its course. I started to munch on my spare.

I pulled out some soap from my bag as I sighed, starting to undress: I needed a bath regardless and my armor was less than pleasant. I made a makeshift basket from tree bark to keep water in, as I put my clothing in it to soak.

I started to bathe, letting myself relax in the water for the first time in a few days. It felt good on my soft skin. I hadn't experienced much combat, just training mostly, so im not that hardened.

I finished up bathing as I slowly got out, letting the mid day sun dry me off as I started to work on cleaning my armor. It was nothing much; just some light leather armor that was more specialized for archers than it was swordsmen.

Humming as I worked, it took quite a bit of work to get the smell out of the armor, and by the time I was done it was extremely late. The sun had almost set as I cursed, quickly setting my armor out to dry on some rocks.

I would have to hope nothing happened tonight, as I climbed up a nearby tree to get some rest in a more safe location due to my current *ahem* situation of being nude. I would get comfortable on a decently sized branch and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.