Chapter 4

I arrived at what used to be a village. This was my destination but I guess it was one of the villages that were razed by either the monsters like bokoblins or guardians. This wasn't good because it would mean I would need to find another village and hope it wasn't razed to the ground like this one.

I walked around the ruins of what used to be a village, taking my time to look at all of the buildings that had been razed, in the hopes of being able to salvage any supplies or perhaps locating a survivor.

Smoke and ash were everywhere, so it must of had been destroyed recently. I heard a loud cry, and quickly sprinted towards where it came from.

I quickly located the source, it was a female Zora who had been stuck under a house, only her upper body was sticking out. I rushed over and tried to pull the rubble up if only a little, and barely succeed, as I saw her crawl out.

She quickly got up, and hugged me.

???: "thank you! I thought I was done for!"

(Y/N): "What happened? I swear this village was here a few days ago."

She quickly retold a story of just pure chaos before I hugged her tight and rubbed her head.

(Y/N): "Zora's Domain isn't far that way, ill escort you if you want."

???: "I would be forever grateful if you did, due to the increased amounts of monsters around."

I would nod, grabbing my sword and starting to walk towards Zora's

-Le timeskip ensues-

I pull my spear from the neck of a bokoblin before it exploded into dust and left a few parts behind, of which I grabbed swiftly. I looked behind me to check on the female Zora and she was just fine, having given me a thumbs up.

We were at the waters edge of the river that leads upstream into Zora's

(Y/N): Here's your stop. Be safe, okay? Oh and if anyone asks, you haven't seen me.

???: Thank you, sir. I will find a way to repay you.

I lifted my hand up, motioning her to stop,

(Y/N): There is no need. I just do it because its needed.

She gave me another word of thanks before diving into the water and disappearing from my vision. I sighed contently and started to walk away from Zora's, making sure to keep an eye out for any Zora due to the possibility of Mipha looking for me. It was getting close to night, and I needed to find a place to take refuge.

I found a nice spot by some trees as I moved over, sitting down against one of the trunks as I started to doze off, holding my Zora's spear in my arms in case something attempted to attack me in my sleep.