1.

dream was stood in the back of this house that some guy was throwing a party at from his school, 'these always fucking suck' he thinking to himself as he takes a hit of his dab pen.

watching as the smoke comes out of him mouth. he's always found smoke really mesmerizing and beautiful in a way.

his thoughts got interrupted by overhearing two people arguing.

he looked around from the corner of the side of the house and saw a short brown haired male and a tall brown haired male.

".....but it was your fault! if you would've not..."

"..you know better .... he was gone!.... with you!"

the voices were fading in and out cause he could barely hear it over the music that was fucking blasting, he knows he heard on thing right.

"he still would've been here if he never went on that fucking drive with you!"

he stood there on the side of house shocked, first he was wondering what the fuck they were talking about, who they were talking about, and if they were both sober.

he looked over and noticed the short brown haired male walking his way, 'fuck' dream thought to himself as the male got closer, he just decided to pretend he didn't see or hear anything.

the male walked around the corner bumping into dream.

"oh shit sorry, i- uh didn't mean to.." he said looking down

"no no it's okay it's fine you didn't see me it's all cool" dream tried reassuring him

the short male wiped his face off with his sweater palms, trying to making it seem as if he wasn't crying.

"you heard all of that didn't you?" he asked dream out of no where

"yes." dream responded trying to sound as monotone as possible.

"i'm sorry, that was my brother, he's a bit.. different but he's still my brother yknow, my names George by the way " the brown haired male tried laughing it off but it didn't work as tears streamed down his face even harder.

"dream" as soon as dream said that he looked at him and panicked. He was the worst at comforting people, he always felt like he would do something wrong.

"hey hey don't cry, how about me and you go to my house and smoke? or watch tv maybe?" he tried lifting the mood

"are you sure?" George asked him.

dream nodded and smiled

"off we go to your house then..."