3

George's pov:

I sit there, watching as dream takes yet another hit off of the joint, i simply just don't understand how he doesn't get so high he's laughing crying, from the amount he smoked.

slowing lying down and looking up at the ceiling I started laughing out of no where, causing dream to look over at me quirking an eyebrow upwards and smiling softly.

"what's so funny?" he asked whilst putting the joint out

"just thinking about tonight, you saw me arguing with my brother, asked me to smoke, now i'm laying here in this pretty guys bedroom I just met" I told him, glancing at him.

"pretty guy eh?" dream smirked at me, pushing me over to lay beside me

"yea you're really pretty, even though I can't see your eyes and the color of your clothes I just know you're so pretty" I say smiling while he looks shocked.

"you're color blind??" he asks jumping up and sitting whilst looking at me.

"i'm red and green colorblind.." I say frowning a bit

I wish I could see color, i've been told how beautiful sunsets and sunrises are because of the blue, yellow, orange and pink skies. Or the way dreams eyes look yellow even though they're green. sapnap always used to tell me that he had a pretty green hoodie and I always felt bad cause I couldn't see it, it was just yellow..

"... I didn't know you were colorblind! you could've tol- you weren't listening were you?" dream stops mid sentence looking over at me.

"I uh no I wasn't sorry, I was thinking about stuff." I say looking at him frowning

"no no it's okay! all I said was that you should've told me that you were colorblind" he scolded me, which I knew he didn't mean it, he was just joking around.

"yea sorry I should've told you" I laughed it off, we fell into a comfortable silence.

I sat there looking at him, the way people usually have red undertones in their faces made him look paler than he was, since red was a color I struggled to see. he had pretty lips, I bet they were a soft pink color.  his eyes I just knew were beautiful.  they're yellow for me which mean they're green. sapanp told me a long time ago green was the color of the trees and the grass and how pretty it was when it snowed. he told me it complimented the trees and the way it sat prettily on top of them. I miss sapnap.

"george you look like you're getting sleepy" dream commented yawning

"I am, do you mind if I sleep on your couch?" I asked, getting up, not wanting to intrude into his own personal space

he busted out laughing at me.

"my couch? geogre that couch is so uncomfortable, sleep in here" he said standing up off the bed

"where will you sleep?" I asked tilting my head up at him. he was quite tall too.

"I can sleep on the couch it's fine" he said about to walk out

"wait! just uh sleep in here with me, like you said the couch is uncomfortable..." I said shyly

"are you sure?" he asked looking at me

"yes"

[ this is on ao3 as well as here ]