Chapter 3

A few weeks have gone by and A LOT has happened. John I mean Miguel joined a karate dojo called cobra Kia. Mr LaRusso's billboard was defaced and There trouble in paradise with Sam and Kyler yada yada yada yada we've all heard it before but this is where it gets good.

As I approached the cafeteria the yelling got louder and louder. I finally got to the cafeteria and saw a fight break out. I looked over and saw Eli and Demitri cheering from the sidelines. I ran over to them. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON YOU GUYS?!" Eli was still cheering loudly along with Demitri. The a bystander next to me said "it's kyler and that Miguel kid look!" I looked into the fight and it was indeed Miguel and kyler. Finally a teacher broke up the fight and we all went back to class. But the buzz of today's fight was still lingering among the students in every class. Every class I was I I could here whispers. "That fight was crazy" one student said softly "I know right" another said. I did have to admit it was Pretty cool. After seeing that fight it made me rethink all the times Miguel asked us to join cobra Kia. But then again karate was only something I did with Robby.... Robby was my childhood crush and best friend. We hung out ALL the time and did Karate together and we were GOOD! One time in the 4th grade we were practicing and I was also learning gymnastics. So I did a back handspring and kicked him in the jaw. He had it wired shut for 5 weeks. Good times good times. Anyway he moved away before 6th grade and I haven't talked to him sense I have no idea where he is I don't even know if he's still ALIVE. I said to my self in a mellow dramatic tone. I blew off these feelings and finished my classes. By the end of the day I had forgotten all about Robby cobra Kia and the fight. All I had think about was gymnastics.

*a few hours later*
I had just got home. I walked into my house and said "hey guys I'm ho" and before I could finish that sentence I heard my parents screaming at each other so I just walked away and went to my room. I got to my room and this point all I could think about was karate and cobra Kia. "That's it I'm gonna join!" I said with authority. I walked out my front door got I my Car and drove to the dojo. I went to walk around the corner and saw a tall figure with long hair standing there peaking around the corner. "Excuse me sorry are the sensi for" I said stoping in my tracks.
"ROBBY KEEN!??"