Chapter 4

ROBBY KEEN?!?

The tall boy was mid turn when I screamed that name. He stoped for a second and a half and the pushed me around the corner. "Shhh" Robby said because he was obviously trying to hide. "DON'T shush me Robert! We haven't seen each other since Summer break of 5TH GRADE!" I quietly yelled. "I'm a little bit shocked." Robby was looking down at his feet. "Look I'm sorry." He said "but can we talk about this at a different place like a restaurant. Actually anywhere anywhere but here." "Fine but only because I missed you Robert." I said in a taunting tone. "You know I hate when you call me Robert." He said with his small signature smirk on his face. We walked away from the dojo. I had completely forgot why I had even went there I was so happy to see my childhood best friend. We finally got to the restaurant and sat down at a table. "So what brings you back to the valley Robert." I said. "I actually came to talk to my.....dad." He said. I let out a loud dramatic gasp. "Robert keen coming to talk to HIS dad that's a first." I said jokingly. "Ha ha ha." He said sarcastically "very funny." "I know I'm a comedic genius." And for the rest of the night we laughed and talked. By the end of the night I was driving home with Robby keens number in my phone. Finally I had my best friend back in my life. When I got home only one care was In the drive way this was completely normal because my parents always went to functions together. When I walked in my mom was sitting on the couch crying. "Mom... where's dad?"

Hey guys Mei here. I just wanted to say that today I would up and chose violence Because my brother woke me up banging on my door and now I'm forcing my self to re-watch riverdale so I'm sorry but also not.