Chapter 9

It had been a few hours and Robby hawk Miguel and Xander were left in the semi finals. Miguel beat Xander and it was up to hawk and Robby. Hawk one the first round. Robby one the second. Then They both came to the middle and talked. Robby walked away and hawk kicked Robby in the shoulder. ILLEGAL CONTACT YOUR DISQUALIFIED! BULL SHIT. There was a lot of yelling and then Robby walked to the back Mr LaRusso after. i quickly followed behind Them both. I heard them talking about how Robby was sorry and about mr Lawrence. The Mr LaRusso called for a medic. When a woman walked in I walked in behind her. The medic said that he had a slight interior dislocation and then popped his shoulder back into place. I could it hurt because of the sound he made. I kissed him on the cheek in an attempt to make him feel better. He said he was going back and gonna finish the fight so I walked back to the stands and sat next to Demitri and moon. "Hey how's Robby." Asked Demitri. "He's fine Eli just dislocated his shoulder the medic popped it back in to place."  "I'm so sorry my boyfriend hurt yours I'll talk too him about it later." Moon said smiling. "Thank you moon."  The tournament had started again "THIS IS IT FOLKS THE MOMENT WEVE ALL BEEN WATING FOR THE MOMENT WHERE WE FIND OUT WHO WILL BE VICKTOR AND CHAMPION! WILL IT BE MIGUEL DIAZ FROM COBRA KIA KARATE! The crowd cheered loudly WILL IT BE ROBBY KEEN UNIFLI- I'm sorry what Daniel LaRussos gonna coach? DANIEL LARUSSO IS GONNA COACH IM SORRY FOLKS THERES BEEN A CHANGE ROBBY KEEN IS GONNA BE FIGHTING FOR MIYAGI DO KARATE WITH FORMER CHAMPION DANIEL LARUSSO AS HIS SENSI! The crowd cheered Even louder.  Miguel keept hitting Robbys shoulder and ended up winning. But Robby but in a great fight. He came so close if he had wine the last round he would have won. I was proud of him regardless. I think everyone was.  Mr LaRusso said he wanted to show Robby something before we went to our celebration diner at the LaRusso house. He said they would meet us there. I got to there house and rang the doorbell. Mrs LaRusso opened the door. "Hey Lila come on in." She walked me in.  "So how was the tournament did he win."   "Sadly no Miguel kept hitting in the shoulder."  "But for having a dislocated shoulder he did pretty good."  They finally got back and talked to us about how there gonna re open miyagi do. We all had a great time that night. I had no idea what was waiting for me at home.

                                   End of season 1