Chapter 8

TW: abuse is mentioned in this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable please don't read.

I got home pretty late because we went to get ice and food. I was scared to go home because I didn't want Reggie to overreact. When I got home mom was asleep and Reggie was up waiting for me because we were gonna watch a movie. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Reggie quietly yelled. I guess he noticed the bruises one my cheek. "DID THAT ROBBY KID HIT YOU DO I HAVE TI FUCK HIM UP!?!?" He yelled. "No this was a kid named Miguel and it was and accident he was drunk." "Of course he was! You can't keep defending these people especially after ZACK!" "do NOT BRING UP ZACK REGGIE!" "THEN DONT SAY THAT THIS IS OKAY BECAUSE IT WAS AN "ACCIDENT" AND BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK!!" "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH ZACK!"

Let's rewind a few years. Lila was in a relationship With a guy named Zack Andrews. He was both physically and mentally abusive. Lila was convinced that she was to blame for everything that he did and so she took it. She had bruises on her arms legs collar bone and a few on her face at times. She found out that he was cheating on her the whole time and that was the last straw they broke up and the rest is history.

"I know.. I just don't know how." "It's ok its a hard thing as long as your ok I'm okay." "I love you" I said to my big brother. "I love you too." "I'm sorry for bringing up Zack." "It's ok." "Let's just watch that movie."

I woke up that morning got dressed and headed to the tournament. I still want to support Aisha and hawk. And I wanted to give Miguel a piece of my mind and fist. I sat down next to dimitri and moon and behind the LaRussos. "Hey guys." "Hey Lila how's your eye." Asked mrs LaRusso "It's fine thanks for asking." The. The tournament started they introduced all of the dojo's "and Robby keen Unaffiliated." Then Robby came on to the Matt. Moon looks over at me and asked "isn't that's your boyfriend?" "yeah it is"