♛ | NOTICES & TRAILER & CAST | ♛

Welcome to Silver Omega

🌕🌖♛🌘🌑

↪ | FANFIC TRAILER | ↩

Kaká - author of Silver Omega - usually comments on new chapters and spoilers on her twitter (@kakaguinho) using the fanfic tag #LoboDePrata

We will also comment and give some spoilers on our twitter (@EditoraDreams).

Use the tag #LoboDePrata to talk about the fanfic.

💜💜💜

Kaká's addiction to the ABO universe and her passion for fantasy and wolves led her to start this story. We hope it will become interesting and that it will entertain many people.

If you fell here and never read anything about omegas, betas and alphas, and don't even know what it's about, don't worry! The protagonist of this story also has no idea what these things are, and he will learn about each of them throughout the story, along with the readers!

(Remembering that each author has the artistic freedom to create their own rules for this universe, but I promise that I will not run away from what is usual).

🐺🐺🐺

↪ | ATTENTION TO CONTENT | ↩

Throughout the narrative, you can find:

• Sexual innuendo and / or relatively explicit sex

• Third Party Violence and Mutilation

• Straight and Homoaffective Relationships

• Participation of Transsexual Characters

• Offensive language and name calling

• Approach to: Prison, Slave Labor, Rape, Harassment, Murder and / or Attempted Murder (NOTHING WILL BE ROMANTIZED !!!)

🌕🌖♛🌘🌑

↪ | OBSERVATIONS | ↩

• Jikook; SOPE

• FLEX (jjk+dom and jhk+dom)

• History with an ABO theme, that is, it has Mpreg.

• We value strong and independent characters.

• Treat this story with affection and patience that we will treat you equally and with great love.

• Genres: Drama, romance, action, fantasy, parallel universe, ABO.

• It has content for people over 18 years old.

We kindly ask that if you don't like or feel comfortable reading stories with these themes above, please leave without causing problems. Each has their opinion, we do not intend to embarrass or offend anyone.

🐺🐺🐺

↪ | PROTAGONISTS | ↩