a horrible case of kidnapping that kokichi is definitely not enjoying

When he'd first woken up, he was confused, scared and left with a nasty case of amnesia.

If that wasn't bad enough, he had to worry about the people standing in his room. He took mental notes of them and, just deciding to call them by their appearance. Lavender, brownie and blondie. Easy enough.

The shorter guy with the brown hair smiled at him, but that certainly wouldn't fool him. "Uh, hey. I'm Makoto." Ok so he had a name at least for one of them. So it's lavender, Makoto and blondie for now.

He didn't try to vocalise any of his thoughts but just nodded. His life could either go to total shit or improve considerably better then before and god did he hope it was the latter.

He hummed, glancing back up at them hoping for anymore answers to all this. This hospital gown was itchy and barley cover his shoulders, just sitting on his small frame which furthered his discomfort.

Byakaya shot a look at kokichi but the shorter couldn't determine what it was. Perhaps disgust, perhaps a morbid curiosity. Whatever it was, kokichi didn't care much for whatever blondie thought of him. "I'd rather not have to explain everything back to you. So instead my colleagues will." He stated, crossing his arms. Kokichi noted that he wore a suit, like the other two, but he radiated authority unlike his companions. Well he knew he and this guy weren't going to get along then.

"Alright so we're just going to ask some simple questions, think your up to that?" He was met by a small nod of approval from Kokichi. "Alright then. Can you tell us your name and something about yourself?"

"kokichi.. Kokichi Ouma." his voice was horse and scratchy and he hated it. He could really go for some water right now actually

"That's good, at least you remember your name." Makoto smiled at him kindly, a look he had never had directed at himself before. Makoto reminded him of someone, someone he couldn't quite remember the face of- but whatever. "Alright, then. So how do you feel?"

He rolled his eyes and for once replied honestly. "Like shit. How long was I out for?" He was quick to cut to the chase however he was only met with the exchange of glances between the three

"Kokichi, we need to ask you if you do remember anything from before the killing game?" Kyoko asked. He narrowed his eyes slightly. We're these the people that had watched them all- the audience?
If they were he knows he's going to knock some sence into them, maybe tie them up dangling from the top of a sky scraper! Well, when he gets out of his own restraints anyway.

Whatever. He shook his head 'no'

"Go figures." The tallest of the three rolled his eyes and Kokichi firmly decided that he did not like this man. "Well it's preferred if you can't remember anyway." What the hell did that even mean?

Makoto gave a small smile before feeling his phone vibrate in his left pocket, thumbing with his hands for a moment before he could finally pull it out. "Hello, naegi speaking." He answered calmly, waiting for a reply.

It seemed the exchange wasn't a good one as he saw him sigh and the other two glance at eachother in apparent understanding.

Makoto looked at him apologetically. "Sorry kokichi, we have to leave. But I promise we'll be back soon!" He felt himself nodding in false hope that they would actually return before he quickly stopped himself. Makoto offered him a pitying smile before quickly following the other two out.

Huh, what an experience.

______________

Seemingly for the millionth time, kokichi gasped as his eyes shot open in a frantic panic, searching for anything that was familiar to him.
"Wha- hey n..no." he continued to stutter out half formed words as he gripped onto the sheets as sweat ran down in beads on his face.

"Ahh!" He heard someone make a noise of excitement. "Kokichi you're awake! Oh my darling boy.."  looking at her, he could see the purple hair that was cut unevenly and it looked like it had been done out of spite hastily-

Suddenly a flash of an image rushed through his mind- this woman, smiling down at him with a kind smile, reaching her arm's out to him- but as quickly as it came it was gone and he was forced back into the harsh reality of his kidnapping.

"Uh- what..?" He blinked a few times, tilting his head back slightly to see her better. Isn't this that crazy chick from before? Yeah, it was.

As she approached him he was quick to realise this isn't the same room. So he was moved obviously, but why? Whatever, he was beyond done trying to figure out these peoples motives.

She didn't say anything but did move towards him with open arms that he quickly felt wrapping around his chest in a tight embrace. "Oh, it's been far too long. I think the last time I even got to see you in the flesh was three years ago!" She whined, burying her tear stained face in the crook of his neck. He sat their awkwardly, not daring to say anything back to the obviously unstable woman.

"I-I... I really missed you... Ko-kokichi..." She whispered in his ear, smiling. He felt a shudder go up his spine. He really didn't understand, he'd never met these people in his life right? Even now he still felt that creeping uncertainty but did his best not to let it show. "Oh- you did?"

Mikan hugged kokichi even more tightly then he originally thought she had the strength for. Oh, she was crying. How did he know this you may ask? Well if the droplets of liquid on his shoulder wasn't tears he didn't want know what what were.

He's.. going to be here for a while, isn't he?