found out

"kokichi!"

The purple haired boys eyes trailed down the grey hallways to see Shirogane with her arms out before she ran to and hugged him, spinning and almost making him fall.

"Hello Shirogane chan." He greeted glancing at her guards that stood ready to shoot. Makoto caught his eye and nodded to the guards, signalling that they can leave now.

Makato glanced at the two with kirigiri at his side looking cold as ever, but to a curtain few you could see a fondness in her eyes. "we'll see you later for diner okay?" Both nodded, one more enthusiastic then the other. "Come on Shirogane, I'm getting bored standing here." She let go and held into his hand. "Of course kokichi! Where should we go then?"

He looked at the digital map he received for this floor.

seeing that the cafeteria wasn't far from here, he decided that was the best place to go. "We'll go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry anyway." Tsumugi nodded and lead the way with her larger hands clutching to ouma's smaller ones.

When they arrived, kokichi guessed it was late afternoon, as the lunch had been surved a while ago. His analytical eyes swept around the room and he saw that their classmates had left not to long ago, and it appears one had left something on accident. Shuichi's hat layed there on a seat hidden from view next to the door.

"Hey kokichi? Are you okay?" Shirogane asked with concern, all she got in reply was a subtle nod before she was pulled along gently by ouma.

He let go of her hand in favour of opening the fridge. "..." His eyes locked onto the drink he used to be so fond of. Now it just disgusted him, all of that sugar, all of that artificial shit. It was just like him in a way, Maybe that's why he hated it.

He shook his head, shirogane notice what caught his eye's, his beautiful, despairing eyes...

She snapped out of it when kokichi picked up an apple. "Are you getting anything?" He asked her and she paused for a moment before smiling. "No, I had something before."

Kokichi sighed "whatever." He took a seat on the bench and was about to take a bite from the fresh apple before they heard the doors to the dining hall opening.

"Sidekick, hurry up! The others are waiting." They both froze. That was undeniably kaito momota. The same one that killed him.

Kokichi sighed again and was about to return to eating when kaito said something that made them both panick. "Why your finding your hat, I'm going to get something to drink" he exclaimed, getting an 'okay momota kun' from the detective.

Kokichi was definitely not ready for any of that. To begin with, kaito would probably kill them if he saw them both. "Kokichi What do we do?!" Shirogane wisper yelled to him. He paused.

Might as well use my talents right?

"Hide in the cupboard, now." He pointed to the pantry bellow the sink. She was about to argue "I'll hide somewhere else, okay?" His eyes narrowed looking for somewhere to assure shirogane while she fled to the place he pointed.

He new he didn't have enough time to get in anywhere with our making to much noise. That's why he sent shirogane to hide, at least one would be free from being a punching bag if it came to that.

The door to the kitchen was pushed open with a creak and the room was flooded with sudden light.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"