hello momota

Shirogane held her breath after hearing kaito yell at kokichi. She was obviously very worried, but this was kokichi to be fair.

He was far to intelligent for someone like momota, but he lacked in physical strength is what worried her to begin with.

Momota could do some damage if he attacked.

She listened closely to the exchange of violent words from kaito and bored words from the younger.

"Why the hell are you here ouma?" kokichi just sighed rubbing his template's. "The same reason as you idiot. I was hungry, now could you leave me alone?"

kaito growled, moving closer to kokichi. "No, now tell me the truth! Why are you here ouma? Are you planning on killing us again?"

"Why do you even assume these things you idiot? Whatever I'm bored, now if you would leave-"

a slap could be heard and tsumugi gasped from the pantry she was in, luckily momota didn't hear.

"Stop fucking lying! And why are you so set on making me leave, you have something to hide don't you!" There was a silence for a few moments and tsumugi became increasingly worried

"That's none of your business, now leave. What your doing and saying is unwanted, you fucking asshole!" She was about to get out and tell the 'hero' to leave kokichi alone.

Before she could move to get out there where the ruffles of clothing and a sudden crash as well as a gasp from kaito realising what he'd just done

"ouma, shit- fuck im sorry!" Now she was about to jump out and kill that idiot. Did he even fucking know who kokichi was?!

"It's fine. I'm fine." He growled from his position on the ground, rubbing the spot on his head that was now beginning to bruise. "since you won't go, I'll just have to take what's mine then and leave then."

Kaito looked confused before Kokichi answered the question on his mind.

"Tsumugi come out, we're leaving now." She slowly climbed out the cupboards, careful to avoid scraping her back or arms on anything.

"Y-you you where together?!" Kaito looked shocked. Well what did he expect? Kokichi just walking alone inside the world's last chance of survival, with the perfect opportunity to sabotage everything? Wow even an Idiot like gonta could put that together.

"Hey kaito, what's happening-" shuichi opened the door widely freezing at the sight of the two dispairs.

"O-ouma, I thought you where in the secure ward like everyone said." Kokichi huffed obviously annoyed by all of this.

"Y'know, as much as I want to stay and talk to my shumai and space idiot, we," he gestured to himself and the shirogane "have to be somewhere. Come on tsumugi," he continued to glare at the hero and his Sidekick before taking Shirogane's hand and pulling her along, careful not to hurt her.

She didn't do anything wrong anyway

He was halfway out the door when he heard the call from the young detective.

"Wait! where are you going?" shuichi asked, trying to catch them at the door. Kokichi sighed, closing his eyes when he felt the headache starting.

Tsumugi understood what the slight look of discomfort was though and turned to face Shuichi, glaring at him. "Go away saihara! Me and kokichi need to see miss kirigiri, and we don't want to be late!"

Shuichi jumped back a bit, not expecting for her to lash out. "O-oh sorry I won't keep you waiting then.." Shuichi watched them walk away, hand in hand down the halls towards where Kirigiri was usually with Neagi.

'its probably for comfort rather then some romantic gesture, I'm sure even kiibo could tell.' he sighed, gripping his hat and turning to watch kaito walk out to him with a water bottle, scowl on his face. 'now I just feel bad..'

                         Meanwhile

"So, your saying kokichi has been found?" A blonde haired woman asked, eyes trailing over her fellow remnants

"Yeah, he's currently at the future foundation. Ms yukizome said she saw him in the hallway with enoshima's lackey tsumugi shirogane. Apparently she's watching over him"

Sonia nodded. "Good, how long before we can collect him then?" Tsumiki smiled lovingly at the thought of kokichi with sick glee "not long, we're just waiting on izuru now. And nagito I guess."

Souda nodded "yeah, when he gets back, we can start right?"

"Well it looks like we should start getting ready then." Akane said, pointing at the new commers.

"Yes, we should begin if you want to collect him." Izuru added, focused on watching the outside world burn.
emo bitch

"Can't wait to see the kid again!" Ibuki cheered and mikan smiled with her, lovingly the idea of Junko's own child being in her care again. He even loved her like she did, isn't that... Amazing?!

Souda inched away from her carefully. he could feel her breath heavily with a strange look on her face. Probably thinking of Junko again, if he had to guess.

"Then we begin our attack tomorrow!" Akane smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. Looking as the others agreed and they began making plans.

They will get kokichi back. And no one can stop them