Chapter 4: The question part 2

Hey sorry if I missed any detail I tried to right it in memory of the few episodes. Feel free to make a note if I missed anything.

"What?" Callum asked now starting to sweat. "How did you and Rayla really meet?!?!" Lain said losing his patients "Tell me now from the beginning" Callum looked scared but started talking "well we meet when Rayla was on her first mission, she didn't kill the guard she needed to kill, lied to the other assassins, pulled from the mission, she broken into the castle, tried to kill me and my brother, found the egg, went on the roof top to stop Runaan and the other assassins, it was just Runaan and Rayla, and Runaan tried to kill Rayla but didn't and made a promise to come back for her justice.... I think that's all oh and we went on a quest to return the egg....umm Mr. Lain?" Callum said with frighting eyes. Lain just sat there, he can't believe what he just heard from this human, Lain just got up with anger on his face Callum followed too.

Lain walked fast down the hall, people had to move out of his way. What have you done, Callum? Callum thought to himself, they reached the arena where Tiadrin, Ethari, Rayla, and Runaan. Lain walked over to Runaan, put his hand on his shoulder, Runaan turned around and didn't see the punch coming. Runaan hit the floor and Lain followed too, Lain punched Runaan in the eye, nose, and mouth. Runaan and Lain were fighting and not play fighting, REAL fighting, Lain got some punches in the face too. Ethari and Tiadrin dashed over to stop the fight, Ethari tried to get Lain off of Runaan, while Tiadrin tried getting  Runaan off of the floor, Rayla stayed with Callum and Callum just pulled her in a hug and tried to cover her eyes, but it was too late Rayla just screamed "STOP STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!!" Callum pulled Rayla away and out of the arena Rayla just cried and Callum just held her what have you done Callum thought to himself.

(Arena)
"What is wrong with you, Lain?!" Tiadrin asked her husband, "well why don't you ask, Runaan." Lain said in a angry tone. Ethari, Tiadrin, and Lain just stared at Runaan, "I don't know what you're talking about! You just came up and punch me!" Runaan said to Lain, who was still being held by the arms by Ethari and Tiadrin, "Oh so you didn't threaten Rayla you were going to KILL HER?!?!" Lain said looking Runaan DEAD IN THE EYES. Runaan was confused but it hit him, "Runaan is this true?" Ethari asked letting go of Lain's right arm, "well is it?" Lain asked again and ready for round 2. Lain's hands were completely red, he had a slight cut on his forehead that blood was running down his face, and blood on his bottom lip. Runaan had few new marks on his face as well and his hands were also red too. 

"It is, but I was just trying to scare her so she will backdown from the mission, and none of us would get hurt!" Runaan said to Lain, Runaan could see Tiadrin eyes full of tears, Ethari with a hurtful look on his face, and Lain...he can't even describe how he feels right now. "Why didn't you listen to me, Runaan?" Ethari asked his husband, Runaan didn't dare replied he just looked at the ground why didn't you listen Runaan thought to himself. Ethari, Tiadrin, and Lain all stared at Runaan, then they all left the arena, Runaan walked to a wall, put his back against the wall, slide down, and sat on the floor he pulled his knees up to his chest, rest his head, and felt all alone, lonelier then in the dungeon of the castle, lonelier then the coin, and now.

( Earlier that day )
Rayla and Callum sat in the lunch hall eating, Lain and Tiadrin were talking to the Queen, and Ethari.....he got lost in the Storm Spire. Runaan laid in bed starring at the ceiling thinking what would I give just to take it all back Runaan thought to himself, he heard the door open and stood was Ethari. Ethari walked over to the bed and laid next to him he also looked at the ceiling, they stayed that way for a moment and Ethari put his hand next to Runaan's and Runaan moved his hand slightly to the left and Ethari's back hand was touching Runaan's hand. "Why...." Ethari asked with tears in his eyes "You lost their trust. We promised to protect her from the harsh world we live in, Runaan.......you trained her, taught her everything she knows, and-" "she said she was ready, I thought this was good for her but it wasn't." Runaan said to his husband, "I think you need to talk to Lain about this before he leaves." Ethari said getting up and aheading out the door "what Lain's leaving? when?" Runaan asked getting up from the bed "soon with Tiadrin and Rayla, he said their moving to Shadowgrove. That's why I told you, you need to talk to him when you have a chance." Ethari said heading to the closet, Runaan got up and left the dorm I need to find Lain before its too late..... Runaan thought to himself rushing to Lain's and Tiadrin's dorm he walked inside and it was empty......

Hey!!! Thank you for reading this and I know I said it would be out this week, and I was planning on having it out on Wednesday but remembered Mystery Ocean and started on that and forgot about this. Thank you again for reading! See you soon!