Chapter 7: away

Ethari and Lain:

"So this is the kitchen where we make our foods and get a small snack in the middle of the night...don't tell Tia." Lain said to Ethari, they both started cracking up "man I missed you." Ethari said lightly punch his arm, "yay me too. So how is marriage life?" Lain ask Ethari. "I remember you asked me and Runaan that the third  day of being married!" They both started laughing again.
____________________________________

In the Arena:

Tiadrin and Runaan were sparring each other, while Rayla was sitting next to Callum. Callum was still working on the sketch of Rayla in a white dress and hair up and her sitting on the ground in the moonlight, of course Rayla didn't see it because she was cheering on her mom and Runaan. "You do know I can beat you with my eyes close, Tia?" Runaan said with a smirk on his face, Tiadrin stopped and gave him a look that even Callum didn't like, Tiadrin dropped her sword and Runaan dropped his weapond and they both started fighting with there hands when Runaan pined Tiadrin down. Tiadrin let go so Runaan would know to let go too, but Tiadrin just swept the leg on Runaan and landed on his back.

"OH MY XADIA, GOOD ONE MOM!" Rayla said laughing Runaan, Tiadrin, Rayla, and Callum were all laughing because the Great Assassin  of Silvergrove lost to a Dragonguard. "Okay very funny Tiadrin." Runaan said getting up from the floor, "MY TURN!" Rayla shouted after getting up from the floor. Rayla stood in front of Runaan holding wooden blades , Tiadrin sat next to Callum, who was still sketching, Rayla made the first move and leaped to Runaan. They sparred together for a while Tiadrin cheering on Rayla as she missed every swing of Runaans wooden blades, Runaan was going easy on her, so if he accidently hit her she would not be in pain. While this was going on, Callum was hearing voices from the hall then Ethari and Lain walked in talking. Lain looked in front of him and anger was written all over his face, he ran in front of Rayla and they stopped fighting for Runaan's wooden blade was an inch from Lain's face. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!" Lain asked with Rayla behind him, Runaan was shocked to even see him " Love, take Rayla to our dorm." Lain said  looking over his right shoulder to Tiadrin, Callum, Ethari, and Rayla all left the arena, when they were gone and Lain looked back at Runaan.

"You stay away from Rayla and my wife! I don't care how sorry you are!" Lain said in an angry tone, Runaan stayed frozen while Lain walked out of the arena in silence.

(Later that night)

Lain sat at the kitchen table reading a book while Rayla and Tiadrin slept. He was reading for a long time he didn't even noticed the hands on his shoulders, "Are you even going to bed?" Someone said behind him, which made him look back to see Tiadrin. "I might in a bit" he said giving her a small smile he kissed her hand, "you need to let him go or at least hear from him, okay?" Tiadrin said before heading back to bed. "I'll try" he replied before returning back to his book.

Thank you for reading see you soon! Also sorry if this is a short chapter.