Chapter 5: Moved

(Tiadrin and Lain)
After the fight with Runaan, Lain's hands were hurting, Tiadrin had Lain sit at the table while she grabbed the medicine from the cabinet. Lain was was looking at his bloody knuckles, Tiadrin sat in front of him and was holding his hands "he was going to kill her and I don't know how to protect her from him" Lain said looking away avoiding eye contact "still doesn't give you the right to hurt him" Tiadrin said dapping the cloth in warm water. Lain flinched as the cloth touched his knuckle, they stayed that way for a moment, "I think we should leave" Lain said which made Tiadrin stop "leave?" Tiadrin said looking at her husband in front of her, she searched his eyes of a sign of a joke but all that was there was seriousness. "Ya leave move to Shadowgrove" Lain said that gave Tiadrin chills down her spine "that's on the other side of Xadia, we would be miles away from Silvergrove" Tiadrin said and Lain got up and headed to the door "exactly" Lain said before shutting the door. Tiadrin had hot tears sting her eyes she can't believe this is happening her husband changed a lot and it's going to effect Rayla more.

Lain walked the halls to the Queen, when he got there he saw baby Zym flying around his mother "your majesty" Lain said bowing down. Queen Zubia looked down on the man "Mr. Lain I thought you were resting? Your duties are in a week" she said with concern in her voice "I would like to tell you that me and my wife, Tiadrin, are leaving our post with Rayla" Lain said to the Queen, she new what happen between him and Runaan "Lain you need to hear it from Runaan before making a decision" she said.
Lain just shook his head and left without saying a word.

Lain walked to the lunch hall and saw Rayla and Callum. Callum was sketching Rayla while she talked , Lain saw that his daughter was happy, but he has to do what any father would do. Protect the ones you love even if it hurts them. Lain signaled Rayla to come to him, Rayla got up and walked his way "hey dad what's up?" Rayla said in a cheerful voice "you are coming with me and your mother to Shadowgrove and it's not because of your relationship with Callum but because of Runaan" Lain said, he saw a piece of her die in her eyes.

When Lain got back to his dorm there was boxes outside the door he took one glance and saw Tiadrin putting stuff in boxes. Lain walked in and helped.
Tara walked in "where you guys going?" she asked looking at the boxes in the door way "Shadowgrove" Lain said closing the last box. "You can't leave there's a bad snowstorm outside! The Queen called everyone inside for shelter" Tara said in shock "What?!?!" Lain and Tiadrin said at the same time. They both looked at the boxes well we wasted time Tiadrin thought to herself "I'm guessing after you and Runaan had a fight you are wanting to move away from him?" Tara said looking at Lain "You guys can move to a open dorm in the Winged Hall. It would be on the other side of the Spire." Tara said heading out the door. "Oh but if you want to do that you would have to ask the Queen first."

Lain and Tiadrin went to the Queen, but ran into Ethari told him everything, and Ethari told Rayla, then told Runaan.
____________________________________ Runaan rushing to Lain and Tiadrins dorm when he walked in and it was empty......

Thank you for reading! Bye!