friends with benefits | matsukawa issei

⚠️ smut warning

an applause roars through the gymnasium at the sight of aoba johsai's win against johzenji in the miyagi prefectural qualifiers. you quickly make your way down to the court from the stands to congratulate your beloved team.

"y/n!" oikawa opens his arms to you, gesturing a hug as you make it to the court. you scrunch your nose in disgust, frantically shaking your head.

"tooru, you're all sweaty! stay away from me." you slip under oikawa's arm to the rest of the team, congratulating them immensely.

"y/n~" matsukawa coos, a small smirk on his face. you make your way over to him, knowing what's going to happen returning to his house.

"mattsun~" you slightly look up to him as he ruffles your hair, "you did great today, i definitely saw improvement since the last match."

"we should get going now, i'll shower at home." he puts his hands on your shoulders, rubbing them lightly while his lazy eyes give you the look.

"are you sure? i mean-"

"oh, i'm sure~" matsukawa easily cuts you off, then proceeds to bid farewell to his teammates. he slips an arm around your shoulder and walks the two of you right out the gymnasium, calling an uber.

━━━━

"i'm gonna take a quick shower, alright?" matsukawa says upon arrival to his house. you simply nod, heading up to his room.

after every game, win or not, matsukawa would expect a.. prize from you. he claims it's a token of appreciation. you don't mind it, but sometimes it does feel as though he's using you. he always makes up for it in the end by giving you the same treatment in return.

he comes upstairs after his shower, hair still dripping wet with only a towel wrapped around his torso. you can clearly see his length based on the imprint. he sits down on the bed next to you.

"i'm ready when you are~" matsukawa coos.

you nod and slide off the bed, onto the floor and your knees. he lays back and props himself up onto his elbows as you unravel the towel, his cock springing up.

"can't contain yourself, can you?" you tease while putting your hair up in a ponytail, your view clear of flyaways.

matsukawa lets out a quick, low moan as you wrap a hand around his cock, giving him a few slow strokes. "y/n.."

"yes, mattsun?" you question, the pace picking up.

"fu- fuck.. please.."

"use your words."

"faster please.." he whimpers without hesitation.

you lean closer and swirl your tongue around his tip before beginning to suck him off. matsukawa puts his hand on the back of your head, pushing you down onto his cock and making it reach the back of your throat, having you take it all. you slightly gag while your head bobs up and down.

"you're doing so good." his words trail into a deep moan. "fuck, y/n.."

he reaches his climax while letting out an assortment of vulgar words, cum spewing down your throat. you lift your head from his cock, a string of saliva connecting you to it. you wipe your mouth with the back of your hand as matsukawa firmly grasps your chin.

"show me." he says in a soft, yet demanding tone. you open your mouth, slightly sticking your tongue out. matsukawa chuckles before leaning closer to you, giving you a soft kiss on your forehead. he jerks his head towards his bedside table, an unopened bottle of water waiting for you as he wraps the towel around his torso again and gets up from the bed, heading to his closet for clothes. you sit back down on his bed after taking a few sips of the water.

━━━━

"mattsun, is this all that we are?" you question as matsukawa sits next to you after getting dressed.

"whaddya mean, y/n?" he places a hand on your inner thigh, circling it with his thumb.

"you know.. friends with benefits."

matsukawa bites his lower lip in thought, licking it before speaking. "y/n, i always did fancy you.. after everything we've done for each other."

you simply nod. "i-"

"i want to be more- only if you do, of course. i swear, i'll treat you like the princess you are."

you scoot closer to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and hiding your face in the crook of his neck. "can we be more..?"

he pulls you onto his lap, snaking his arms around your waist. "we can."

you lift your head from his neck and push him back onto the bed, softly giggling while he covers your face in kisses.