stargirl | kageyama tobio

⚠️ smut warning

the door to your apartment opens while you're preparing dinner. kageyama has been away the whole week, attending intensive training with the japan national team, getting ready for the olympics coming up in a few months.

"welcome back, tobio! how was it?" you look away from the carrot you're chopping to see kageyama walking into the small kitchen. he comes up behind you before you can stop cutting the vegetable, pressing himself against you with his hands on your waist.

"i missed you." he puts his head on your shoulder, kissing up your neck and to your cheek. "i feel like i haven't seen you in forever, my love."

"well, it has been an entire week.." you lightly laugh, kageyama's hands moving down to your hips to bring your bodies closer.

"i want to feel you." he massages your shorts-covered backside, giving a small slap to your right cheek.

"when i'm done with dinner?"

"now." he gently tugs at the hem of your shorts. you slightly turn your head over your shoulder to look into his eyes.

"really?"

"please.." he begins slowly pulling your shorts, exposing the lace trim of your underwear. "i need you."

you give in to his craving, picking up his hand and leading it down to your lips. he sticks two fingers up you, using his other hand to unbutton his pants. he lines his length up with your slit, sliding between your aching folds before slipping in to you with ease, small moans escaping his mouth with every thrust.

your back arches and your nails dig into the cutting board, trying to endure kageyama hitting against your cervix while your eyes well up with tears. you still haven't gotten used to his size, but he feels so good every time.

"do i need to go slower?" he puts a hand up your shirt, his thumb tracing around your nipple.

"n- no—" you reply with a moan, putting a hand on his. as your panting mixes with kageyama's heavy breathing, you start feeling fuzzy.

"..is she okay?" hinata's voice fades in as you snap out of your daydream, hearing the familiar voice.

suddenly, you're not with kageyama, yet sat at a lunch table in the school cafeteria with the karasuno team.

it all felt so real..