New Student (Boboiboy x Reader, BNHA AU)

Skip this if you don't want to read a heck load of bad writing-

Second request! Thank you so much for this oneshot and hopefully it isn't too cringe-

Big thanks to @Valerieee19 for this and sorry again if it's bad... (I can't tag you for some reason so sorry again-)

Uh... I myself don't watch a lot of anime and I've never watched this one so most of the information comes from the Internet and my friends so pardon me if I get something wrong-
I just wanted to do this cuz I thought it would be interesting- qwq

Again, sorry if I mess up anything in here-
I twisted some things to kinda fit my style so apologies if I made a mistake-
And it's not exactly going to be according to the anime itself-

Also, i have absolutely no idea what the frick I've written here so brace yourself for a heck load of shietz and crappy plots-

Anyways, back to the story! .w.

---

U. A. High School. The school that offers the best education, huh?

Does it also offer classes that are literally in flames while the students are just screaming at each other while not giving a heck at the disaster around them?

Yep, you're one of the fortunate students to be granted the privilege to have a burning classroom with about a dozen classmate who are just squawking at each other. If pelicans could talk in human language and know enough cuss words, then these people would be the perfect representation from the bird species.

Needless to say, the moment the bell rung, signaling the end of the first few period, while the rest of the students were either squabbling or packing up their bags, your seat was already absent of an occupier as you dashed out for your break.

The corridor was, as usual, chaotic as ever. Random bursts of energy, the terrified screaming of passersby, the insane laughing from professors, the odd huge objects that fall though the roof (that tank from the last time was a bit extreme though) and of course, students with superpowers or more commonly known as quirk who are still trying to control themselves so that they won't cause an end-of-the-world explosion that would ultimately kill them. Awesome.

You ignored the random explosion from your fellow freshmen, your boots clicking against the tiled floor as you hurried towards the office, mumbling under your breath as the rest of the students made sure to give you a wide berth, not wanting to crash into you.

Reason for this? Well, if someone has almost all the teachers at their side, the highest position a first-year can get AND excel academically and in all the co-curricular activities were to walk past you, how would you feel?

Yea I thought so.

On the downside though, while other students would normally be chilling out with their friends or doing anything normal teenagers would do, the teachers were yeeting loads of work onto your shoulder, ranging from looking through a few piece of paper to running an erand for the principal. Today, you would be tasked with bringing the new exchanged students around the school and hopefully, nothing too bad happens.

Then why was there an unsettled feeling in your guts?

Eh, just a small problem, hopefully.

Turning a corner, you walked straight ahead towards the familiar door that led to the office. Your hand reached out and took the door knob, opening the door as you stepped into the room.

The room itself was already occupied by the principal herself and a fidgety teenage boy. You gave the adult woman a slight nod, silently asking her for permission to enter her office, to which she allowed. Lightly kicking the door shut, you approached the principal and the new kid, studying the other boy in the process.