3.Droll

Jungkook and taehyung part their ways. Taehyung looked and sighed thinking about missing namjoon.

"Pffft...this hyung"

Namjoon mumbled to himself and started his mission of 'Finding Joon'. At the time Taehyung's phone started ringing, only to be find 'My Soulmate' on the screen, which made him to smile at instant. He quickly answered the phone.

"Hello, minnie

Taehyung answered like a kid.

"Hello, Taebaby. Whatcha doing?"

Jimin asked with same tone.

"As always looking for joonie hyung"

Taehyung said with a visible frown.

"What? Where are you now?"

Jimin asked with shock.

"In College. Don't worry. I will find him quicky"

Taehyung said, only to calm him.

"Ok do you got admission? What's up?"

Jimin asked.

"Yess I got admission.I am so excite to join this college.Guess what,this college is full of beautiful trees everywhere,just like my dream.I really love it and I really happy Jimii".

Taehyung said happily.

"Ooh ok I am happy too. Did you meet anyone? Got any friend there?"

Jimin asked with thinking face.

"Oh God Yess! I met one young boy. He is Jeon Jungkook. By the way that boy is very cute. He gasped in shock on seeing me, making me gasp too! That was a funny story "

Taehyung said with the small smile glistening on his face for a second on thinking about the cute bunny boy.

"Ok so you found Namjoon?"

Jimin asked to divert his daydreaming friend.

"I am still looking for that dumb Namjoon. By the way did you finish your work ?"

Taehyung asked with little smile.

"Yess I met him finally"

Jimin said shyly.

"Ok come to our room later. We discuss about it"

Taehyung said with little shyly smile.

"ohh I will be going for my dance class. So,after I finish my dance class and refresh and then I will come meet you " Jimin said.

Taehyung reached the canteen while talking to Jimin on his phone. But Namjoon is nowhere to be found.

"Ok bye Jimii"

Taehyung said a little annoyed.

"Ok bye soulmate "

Jimin said.

Taehyung hunged up the call and roamed his eyes all around.

There he found Namjoon, who was getting scolded by someone. Taehyung unconsciously smiled on seeing him, getting taunted by a old man.

The college watch man was scolding him like,

"Where are your eyes? Are you perhaps blind? Are your eyes back? Why are you walking in there? Why are you trying to kill me you dumb idiot?"