5. SHOPPING

It was evening when suga and hobi met each other in a coffee shop.They are best friends since their childhood.

Suga sat sadly in the shop while Hobi entered the shop and saw his gloomy best friend Suga. He sat near him and called out for him.

''Hey yo suga!"

Hobi shouted happily just like his name as sunshine.

''Hi hoba"

Suga said with deep low voice indicating he is not in a good mood.

''Why are you so low yoongi? Something happened?''

Hobi asked to reading his bestfriend's sadness.

Suga left out a deep sigh of disappointment and looked down tapping his thighs in distress.

''I talked to my mom about the admission''

Suga narrated the entire situation that happened in the morning.

Shocked was the underestimated feeling for what hobi was feeling right now. With his one hand he closed his mouth and widened his innocent doe eyes.

''I still didn't left a breath about that to my parents. Now I'm scared shitless"

Hobi said agitated.

YESSS!!! They got admission together in the same course. Both being the biggest rap enthusiastics, decided to chase their dream in music.

With the wavering voice hobi looked at his best friend, who is having a staring competition with the table down there.

''I am very scared about what's gonna happen in my house. I'm not positive about their reaction once they know it?''

Hobi uttered with a shaky voice, thinking about his parents reaction for the upcoming crisis.

Though his parents are always supportive, the reaction from suga's parents made him pee on his pants.

''Shut up idiot! why are you panicking? You are lucky because your parents are supportive and also you were a very nice boy for your parents. And to add cherry on top your parents also loved music.SO, they will definitely accept it.''

Suga said, though he is happy for his friend, he can't help to feel a little envious, how he wished he would have a supportive parents like his friend's.

''Don't worry suga. your parents will also accept your passion very soon. Don't be sad. I will be always with you and support you''

Hobi convince his lovely best friend.

''Did you ate something ??''

Hobi asked to bright up his friend's mood. Cuz food is life.

''No I am very hungry from the morning.But I'm not in mood''

Suga grumbled and looked down his stomach ,which is growling like a wild animal for feast.

Hobi laughed at his best friend lightly.

''Come with me, I called Jungkook to join with us. You know what, out little baby became a doctor''

Hobi said to divert his sulking friend.Suga let out his gummy smile, cute why not how his little bunny wished to become a doctor. He is so proud of his bunny.

''WOW!! he wished to became a doctor and did it. I am so proud of him''

Suga said with the mouth full of teeth.