2.Admission

All of them are living in Paris, a city of love. There can be no people who haven't fallen in love in that city. It is not called as city of love without reason.

There are so many beautiful and lovely place in that city, where you can find all those lovey dovey couples.

In a freshly morning, Taehyung is dipped completely inside a water falls. He was bathing in the falls with a happy mood and with a little happy dance, which he always do when he is happy.

He is enjoying the nature to it's fullest. Yess!! He loves nature. Even though he is adult by body, he is still baby by his heart.

"Taehyung !!!! Taehyung!!!!"

Jimin yelled from behind him. Taehyung looked behind him in total shock. He tried to comprehend the figure but it is not clear.

Taehyung groaned and lifted his right hand to rub his heavy eyelids. He opened his eyes slowly.

Alas!!!That is just a dream,yet a wonderful dream for him.

Jimin still waked him from his deep slumber with a happy mood too. Jimin also seemed to be happy and dancing in his bed happily.

Taehyung slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes with his long slender beautiful hands again. He wondered why is he so happy in the morning. He was confused about thinking the reason of his happiness. He glanced towards a 'midget' that's what he call him. Jimin.

Suddenly, Jimin jumped up and sat on the bed near to Taehyung.

"Rise and shine!!!! You passed the higher studies with 96% score"Jimin said while raising the paper in his hands.

Taehyung opened his mouth only to be close it with his hands, widening his eyes and raised his shoulders with full of happiness.

Namjoon entered the room at the moment,and shared the sweets in his hands happily, yet cautious to not break anything. He is 'God of destruction' after all. He gave the sweet to Taehyung first. Taehyung panicked for a second then thought,

'Oh no!!! I didn't brush my teeth yet.But, Namjoon didn't notice, cause, he is so happy. So why bother brushing ? Are animals are even brushing?! No right so, let's eat!!!'

Taehyung felt very happy showed his trade mark boxy smile. Jimin tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear, while Namjoon hugging Taehyung.

"My boy, my student I'm proud of you. I'm proud of being your teacher" Namjoon said breaking the hug.

Immediately, Jimin asked squinting his eyes, which is already crescent shaped with a slight smirk, "He is biology student and you are computer science professor. How did you teach him, Mr.so-called-Proud Teacher?!"

"H-He studied basic subject. I also studied those subject. He asked some doubts, and I cleared his doubts"

Namjoon said glaring at Jimin, ready to smack the shit out of him.

"Okay okay" Jimin said still containing his laugh. Now Jimin turned to Taehyung,

"Go brush your teeth first and then take shower"

Taehyung nodded his head, and went towards bathroom to do the things Jimin ordered him to do.

Five medical colleges sent Taehyung letter for requesting him to join their college and it reached Taehyung's house.

Namjoon was very happy about him and was jumping like a helpless koala, breaking some stuffs here and there.

"Doctor Taehyung "