4.IN HOME

The cutie cat Suga was sleeping soundly without the worry of the world. Who cares if the arctic melts, his sleep is the most important than the world affairs. With the cherry on top, He is so so tired and exhausted. So, he fell asleep like a log.  

       As a cue like all Asian mom's, his Mom also made noises in the kitchen while cooking. A sudden loud thump sound heard in the kitchen. Suga woke up on hearing the sound, getting worried for his mom.

"What Mom ? Are you okay ?"

He asked loudly from the bed. He heard a reply oopssie...sorry a yell back from his mom.

"See the clock for yourself gentleman. What the time is now ?? Go get ready for school or else you gonna get late and I'm fine".

His mom said loudly while cooking fast.

"Mom, I completed my school. I am going to college now. And, the college opening is not now" Suga shouted in frustration, don't mistake him, he really love his mom, but sometimes his mom always try to get him on his nerves. An another quality of Asian moms.

" I already know that "

His Mom said with a confusion and added on her speech to divert him. Another typical quality of Asian moms.

"And first, know that getting up early in morning is the good habit. So, get your bum from your bed first".

She said while coming inside his room. After a quiet thought, Suga thought that this would be the right time to open up. He got up and sat in the bed while gulping nervously, mentally praying our for all the God's in the universe to save his bum from getting beating and in worst case getting kicked out of the home.

"Mom I wanna tell you something"

Suga said little loud after a moment of hesitation.

" What sweetie?? Tell me right now"

His mom urged him to tell it fast, another characteristics of Asian moms. They can't wait to hear secrets. His mom nudged again actioning for him to speak.

"Umm....actually, Yesterday, I got admission in the college and I went there...it was a long day and I was too tired from it. So I forgot to told you this.."

Suga said with sleepy groggy voice, still sitting in the bed. His mom who was going to leave the room, entered his room again in a hurry with shock written on her beautiful round face, from which suga got his looks from.

" What?? What are you babbling? And you got admission without permission of your mom?? Does this make sense?"

His mom asked with confused face and with the little annoyed eyes.

"Mom! Sorry. But, that college is the only one have the music classes "

Suga said and look down didnt having the courage to look directly into his mom's face. With the long sigh he add the actual concern of his deep heart.

" You're not gonna support me in my music carrier. Though, you know how much passionate I am about music. Music is my life mom"

Suga said trying to convince her. But, only earned a disappointed look from his mom. Nothing new, he already expected this reaction.

"So,You joined the music college. This is your life Yoongi not a kdrama. My dream is for you to become someone in a higher position. And, we have the responsibility to make your future better. Education is the best way for that. Why you don't understand that??"