part one

" Sasura. Up now." Sasuke told his sister ,trying to wake her up.

It had been years since the uchiha clan's massacre. Both the twins got even closer with each other as they know that they only have each other left.

" Okay..I'm up sasuke..." Sasura mumbled as she woke up.

"Good. Now come on we have to get ready for the academy. We are having onigiri for breakfast."

"Yay....okay now out, I have to get ready." Sasura said as she walked towards the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later....

( Sasura clothings) * credits to owner!!*

" Itadakimasu..." The twins said as they ate their onigiri.

" The twins said as they ate their onigiri

*credits to owner*

Soon the twins set off together to go to the academy. When they got to class, they realized that they were the first ones there. They took the seats beside the windows. Slowly ,more and more students came into the classroom.

Sasura and sasuke felt pressured as their fanboys and fangirls were all surrounding them.

Sasura point of view

"Sasura!! Please marry me !"
" Sasura go out with me please!!"
"Sasura be my girlfriend!"
"I love you Sasura!!"
"You look beautiful!"
I stayed silent, holding in my temper.

I looked over to see how sasuke was doing. Well, his fangirls weren't giving him a rest either.

Iruka sensei came into the classroom and the class settled down on their sits. He was doing a roll call when a chunnin burst through the doors , saying that Naruto had vandalised the hokage monument. Iruka sensei told us to not cause any trouble and then he left the classroom.

Pfft. Okay, it was really very disrespectful of him to do so but I admit it was kind of funny.

Iruka sensei soon came in with a tied up Naruto.

" Naruto I'm at the end of my rope! You can't keep causing trouble. And because you missed the transformation jutsu yesterday, we will have to redo it again."

The class started to groan in annoyance and reluctantly lined up in  front of the class.

Everyone did quite well. And when it was Naruto's turn, he turned into a naked adult girl version of himself, having smoke covering up the private parts. Iruka sensei had a massive nosebleed, the boys were either laughing or blushing lightly. As for the girls, they were screaming and yelling at naruto.

 As for the girls, they were screaming and yelling at naruto

Sigh...idiot.