Proluge

" Aniki.....?" Little Sasura asked as she saw her big brother, itachi, with a bloody katana, standing behind her dead parents.

" Hmm...look who came to the party, foolish little sister.."

Sasura was genuinely scared. She had never heard her brothers voice so cold and dark, especially towards her.

"Did...did you kill everyone....aniki?"

"Yes I did." Itachi said coldly.

"B-but why...?! Everyone liked you! Why did you kill them?!" Little Sasura exclaimed as tears flows down her face.

" To...to test my abilities." Itachi said as he turned around to face his sister, the mangekyuo sharingan blazing in his eyes.

He felt really guilty to do this to his sister. He was about to say something when his other little sibling crashed into the room.

"Sasura! And...  Ni-san..? What's going on ? Why is everyone dead?!" He said
Sasuke, who was at the verge of crying.

"It was to test my abilities, foolish little brother and sister. Hate me, fill yourself with hate and when you obtain the same eyes that I have, come and find me. We will fight till death!" Itachi said.

"NO!!! This is just a dream! I'll wake up anytime now! Am I right?! AM I RIGHT??!!" Sasura screamed,crying as if her eyes were waterfalls.

Itachi noticed her eyes were no longer the same onyx eyes she had, it was blood red with one tomoe , and so was Sasuke's

They both had awakened their sharingan.

"Oh, what a surprise... A girl like you can actually obtain the uchiha clan's keki genkai..? " Itachi said. His heart broke into millions of pieces but he still kept his stoitic face.

"What...?! This is how you felt towards me?! Is this really how you feel?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" Sasura yelled as a kunai was thrown at her. It successfully cut her face, blood dripping down the wound.

" Sasura!! Come on, we can't die, we have to go !" Sasuke yelled as he was worried for his younger twins' wound.

The girl agreed and held her twins' hand as they ran as fast as they can away from the main family's house.

They may be fast, but they were no match for Itachi. He quickly caught up to them, putting them both into a tsukiyomi of the whole massacre.

He heard his sister said " I ....I hate you.. Itachi..." Before she passed out.

That was the most horrible night for the three siblings.