part three

After that, we went to have lunch . I couldn't find sasuke anywhere. A little while later, I sensed his chakra near me. I followed his chakra until I saw him tied up and his mouth had duck tape on it. Huh?

"Sasuke? What on earth happened?" I asked while helping him carefully, being careful not to hurt him.

"Sasura, did you see naruto anywhere?" He asked,looking quite angry.

"Uhh...no but I can help you find him if you want. " I said.

"Okay let's go. Um,thanks anyways."

We set off to find sakura but naruto was no where to be seen.

"Sasuke-kun! There you are, don't be shy,bad boy~" she said blushing and acting all cute." Are you ready now? Cause I am!" She said ,lips forming into ducklips, trying to kiss sasuke.

" Where is naruto?" He asked, glaring at sakura .

" There you are, changing the subject again." Then she started to bad mouth naruto,saying he is an orphan,no one to teach him what's right and what's wrong, saying that he is all alone.

I looked at sasuke. He was MAD.

"Alone,no one else but you, you don't know how it feels like to be alone." Sasuke said coldly.

"Your always so bratty,selfish and weak. What if I killed your parents, forehead? How wouldyou feel ? Maybe you can actually know what being alone really feels like. And don't forget that me and sasuke are orphans too. So insulting naruto means insulting us,dumbass." I said , glaring at her .

Damn, she looked so hurt." What do you mean...?"

" Your annoying." Sasuke said as he held my hand and left to find naruto, leaving a crying and clueless sakura behind.

Pathetic

(* AN: Don't get me wrong!! I like sakura! I'm not a hater, I promise that she will have a good character development.*)

We found naruto coming outside of the males bathroom, only to be going back in. Did he have food poisoning? Too bad then.

After lunch, we headed back to class. Everyone's sensei has already left with them, except for team 7.

"Why is he so late?! Everyone is already gone with their sensei!" Naruto said . He then gave a mischievous look, probably going to prank him. " This is what he gets for being late,dattebayo!"

He takes and places the blackboard eraser in the middle of the door and the door frame, so it will fall on your head if you open the door.

"Don't do that naruto! Are you an idiot?! Sensei would not fall for that!" Sakura yelled.

" Do you really think that sensei will for for that? I said," He is an elite jounin, he won't fall for it." Sasuke said, finishing my sentence.

Soon , a masked man with grey hair walked into the class, having the eraser fall on his head.

" I'm so sorry sensei! I tried to stop him but he didn't listen!" Sakura said.

" Hahahahha he fell for it!" Naruto laughed because his prank worked.

Me and sasuke gave a ' are you really an elite jounin ' look.

Sensei picked up the eraser and gave a bored look." My first impression of you all is....I hate you."

We all sweatdroped. Great. A fangirl, a knuckle head and a weird sensei that is probably a closet pervert.

" Meet me at the roof" and like that , he poofed away. I activated my sharingan just in time to see the hand signs he made to poof away.

"Sasura-" sasuke said,but when he turned around,I poofed away like sensei did.

I appeared at the roof, in front of sensei. Hmm not bad for my first try.
Sensei looked a t time with amusement in his eyes but it quickly faded. I sat down on the stairs, waiting for my team.

" Sasura?! How did you get up here?!" Naruto yelled.

" How did you do that?!" Sakura yelled.

As for sasuke he just "hn" and I know what that means. He said good job.

" Hn." ( Thanks)
"Hn?"( How did you do that?)
"Hn."( I'll tell you later)
"Hn."(okay, whatever)

"Okay okay enough with your little uchiha language kids. Now that we are all here, why don't we introduce ourselves?" Sensei said,giving a closed eye smile. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or not because the only part that was showing was his right eye.

(Everything is the same , let's skip until sasura's introduction.)

"Sakura uchiha. I don't wanna say Anything else but I wish to kill a certain someone "

The atmosphere there was chilly.

"Okay... Everyone is unique in their own way. Tomorrow we will have our first mission." Sensei said.

" Really!? What mission?! " Naruto said excitedly.

" A survival test." Sensei said.

"But we already did that in the academy, kakashi sensei."sakura said .

" Oh ho ho ,that was just to become a ninja. This one will prove if you can actually be qualified to be an actual genin." Sensei said," and don't eat breakfast,you will puke if you do."
He poofed away again.

The team was dismissed .

Me and sasuke went to the training grounds to train for tomorrow's test.

Sigh....it's gonna be a long day tomorrow..