part five

We were currently In the hokage's office for another mission when naruto started arguing with the hokage.

" No! No! No! I want a real mission! "

", You fool, you're only a genin and your asking for a higher leveled mission?!" Iruka sensei yelled.

" Idiot...." I mumbled under my breath, my right eye twitching.

Naruto continued to argue with the hokage and the hokage eventually have in. He allowed us on a c rank mission. I thought that I had to be strong enough to kill itachi, I became happy .

The client we are supposed to protect came into the room. He was an old man with a bottle of sake with him. I regret decisions already.

" Huh? Who is this shorty with a stupid little face?" He asked. We lined up . Me and sasuke were the same hight, then goes sakura and lastly naruto.

" I'll kill you!" Naruto attempted to attack the old man but was stopped by kakashi sensei.

" Your supposed to protect the client not kill him"

" I am tazuna the great master bridge builder! I expect you to protect me with your lives!" He exclaimed .

' Wasn't this just a simple escort mission? Why do we need our lives for this ? Something isn't right.' I thought eyeing the client suspiciously. He seemed to notice my facial expressions and slightly stiffen up which didn't go unnoticed by me.

A while later we went to pack our stuff  and went to the gate of the village. Naruto was jumping up and down saying that it was his first time leaving the village. Well this is my second time. My first time leaving the village.....

( Flashback )

" Come on my little uchiha princess, we have to get going or we won't make it on time." My father said as he picked me up and carried me.

" Papa, why are we going to suna?" I asked out of curiosity.

" We are going there for an important meeting with all the heads of important clan's."

" Oooh.... But we aren't allies are we? "

" You're too young to understand..."

We sood headed out and left to suna.

( Flashback end )

" Hey you okay? Your spacing out." I heard my brother asked me as I snapped out of my trance.

" H-huh? Oh I'm yea just .... Some memories...."

" Thinking about our first time leaving suna?"

" Huh?! How did you know?"

" Just a hunch. I never knew I was right."

He leaned forward to me and held my hand securely. He must feel kind of sad.

We walked while holding hands as if we were going to loose each other. If you're wondering why sakura isn't doing anything, is because she knows we are siblings and she isn't jealous.

(With the rest of team seven and tazuna.)

" What's up with them? Are they saying? They kind of look alike tho..." Tazuna asked.

" No, they are twins. They are basically one."

" I see."

Suddenly, chains came out of a puddle and ripped kakashi to pieces.

" KAKASHI-SENSEI!!"

" One down...."