Final Chapter

**Third Person POV**
Everything was going fine and dandy in the Lynch house until it came to Graduation. Riker was graduating and Ross still has a year at Lakes High. Riker moving to a different city and Ross staying. Both boys knew what needed to happen but didn't want it to. At the moment Ross was helping Riker pack.......

"Ross look at me," Riker finished folding his shirt.

"What?" Ross' eyes were red and tearful.

"You know I'm leaving, but I'll come home on the weekends," Riker stared into Ross' eyes.

"I don't want this to end," Ross was looking down at his shoes.

"I don't either, but we have to." Riker shakes his head thinking it doesn't but Ross is right.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more," Riker kisses Ross with all the passion and strength he has. They pull apart and hold each other.

"Tomorrow," Riker says after minutes of silence.

"I know," Ross lets go of Riker and continues packing. They finish packing without saying a word to each other.

"Thank you for helping," Riker pecks Ross on his cheek.
** Skip to after Graduation**
Stormie is in tears, Mark is smiling proud and Ross holds no expression. The grads pick up their caps and scatter of picture taking. Riker quickly takes pictures with Rocky and Ellington. Riker makes his way over to his family with both Rocky and Ellington.

"Rocky would you?" Stormie gestures to her camera. He nods; Riker stands with one arm around his mother and the other around his father as Ross stands by Stormie.

"Now my babies," Stormie and Mark face the boys and snap the moment.

"Love you," Riker whispers after the flash went off. Ross' smile fades and he releases his lover, well ex-lover. Ross lets go of Riker and stands behind his parents.

"I'm going to go. I'll see you at home," Ross says to Mark who nods.

"Okay, bye. Love you sweetie," Stormie says taking pictures of the three older boys. Ross gets to his car and drives. He doesn't stop driving till he gets to his safe place -- the bridge at the park. He walks under to see Riker sitting on a rock with red eyes, runny nose and shaky body.

"Riker go home," Ross stands talk trying to be the bigger person.

"Home is when I'm with you Babe," Riker stands and wipes his nose on his coat sleeve.

"You don't mean that," Ross stares at Riker's body as he still shakes.

"I've meant every word that I've said all spring," Riker rubs his face trying to calm down.

"So have I. But," Ross stops.

"But nothing. I love you and you love me. Don't you?" Riker walks to Ross and grabs his face in his hands. Ross nods with tears streaming down from his eyes.

"Kiss me," Ross hasn't said those words in over 2 weeks, because over 2 weeks ago Riker got his letter from college. Riker stares into Ross' eyes and leans in.

"I'll never leave you," Riker whispers and connects their lips.

"Promise," Ross whispers back and Riker nods.

**A/n: Thank you all who have read till to the end. All the votes and comments make me feel happy and make me want to write. Next story will be up soon Lovelies.