Party Time

**Riker's POV**

Rocky and I went to store and got the bozze, ice cream, and snack foods. By the time we got back Ross and Ryland were in the middle of moving the couch against the wall. I glance to Ross' ass in his jeans.

"Riker get the shit in the kitchen," Ross snapped me out of my daze.

"You got it Rossy," I threw in the nickname I gave him as kids.

"Will you help me hide Mom's weird ass vase."

"Put it in Mom's room, duh."

** Skip to the party **

You could hear the music from a block away. Within an hour I was drunk and wanting Ross even more. Ross was standing in the kitchen talking to Ryland and Ellington.

"Riker come try this," Ross called me over to try the Vodka and ice cream he mixed.

"Alright," I took a bite and Oh My Gosh. It was fantastic.

"Taste awesome," I was in awe of the flavors in my mouth.

"That's good. We should go dance," Ross grabbed my hand and drug me through the crowd. One Direction's "Rock Me" was playing. Ross gripped my neck and pulled me closer. He stood with my leg in between his. He rocked his hips into mine.

"I want you to rock me," he would whisper softly every time the song sang that part.

"Whatever you want baby." He tugged me through the crowd again, but to the stairs and up to his room. I locked the door making sure no one would interrupt. I turn around to see Ross trying to remove his skinny jeans.

"Let me help," I walk over to him and kiss his lips slowly while pulling his jeans to his ankles as the kisses lowered with my hands.

"Step out."

"Let's get you in this same state," he gestured to himself. He gripped the hem of my shirt and lifted. I raised my arms as he pulled up. He unbuttoned my pants as I kissed his neck and grabbed his butt.

"Rike, stop it," Ross moaned into my ear.

"But I want you," I threaded my fingers in his hair.

"Then let me undress my blonde god," he peppered kisses down my chest to the hem of my jeans. He tugged my jeans down and I stepped out. I gripped the back of his neck and kissed him with so much passion.

"I love you," I said low against his lips.

"I love you too," he pushed me onto his bed. I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down.

"Oh my," my mouth hung open as I looked at how Ross was hung. I would say a good 8 inches.

"Take off your boxers," he stood with a hand around his hardened member. I quickly removed my boxers. Ross straddles me and rubs our erections together. We grind and kiss until Ross moved to his knees.

A/n : I'm sorry for the very late update and I hope you lovelies like this chapter. The next chapter will Riker and Ross will be having sex; so you have been warned.