Party Planning

**Riker's POV**

As I walked into Lakes High School I could feel eyes on me, but I'm not Ross. Ross and myself look alike, a lot. I went to my locker to get my LA folder and headed towards Room 217. Let's get ready for a day of learning.

**Skip to lunch

As I sat with my friends, Rocky and Ellington Ratliff, I couldn't help but star'd at Ross. I mean his biceps in that tank top... Oh god I'm not crushing on my brother, am I?

"Riker, are you and Ross going to talk about the party?" Rocky asked getting me out of my daze.

"Yeah I just need to talk to him; he will be all of it," I glanced back to Ross.

"Okay now can stop staring at your lover," Ellington teased.

"I told you it's just a faze. Stop looking at him, he's looking," my friends are dicks sometimes.

**Ross' POV**

I believe Riker isn't aware that I totally know he stares at me during lunch. I glance at him and may I say he looks so hot in skinny jeans with a plaid button-up tied around his waist. Holy hell he's wearing my jeans.

"Hey Ryland, I plan on having a party tomorrow night. You need to go so I'll text you when Riker and I know for sure." Ryland is our next door neighbor and my best friend.

"I'll be sure to make it." I glanced back at Riker and winked. He turned away with a hint of blush on his face. Does he know I like him, and I mean like like him. All I know is I am getting him drunk tomorrow night.

**Skip to at home and still in Ross' POV**

I beat Riker and waited in the kitchen. The front door opened and shut.

"Rossy?" Riker called my nickname.

"Rike, I'm in the kitchen. We need to talk about the party."

"I know," he stood in the doorway, "We need to get booze, food and some messages out."

"We need a time first. Mom and Dad are leaving at 5 tomorrow so how about 8:30?"

"Not a problem. Rocky and I will get food and booze after Mom and Dad leave. While you and Ryland fix the house, is that okay?"

"Yeah and get my some chocolate Vodka."

"Whatever you want ba-bro," Riker's face turnt red. He was going to call me baby or babe.

"And some Moose Tracks please and thank you," I spoke with a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, sure sure. Send out a mass text," I did as told and sent out the text. I was replied with a bunch of "hell yeah's", "yes'" and "can't wait's." And I couldn't either. Tomorrow is going to be a blast.