- thirteen

Trix Cheshire  lazily walked around the Auradon gardens, not truly knowing the purpose of what she was doing

"Trix! Trix! Trix!" The curly haired girl spun around and bumped right into Carlos. She fell backwards and onto the ground.

"Whoa." She exclaimed grabbing Carlos's hand and pulling her back up to meet his eyes.

"Sorry, sorry." Trix shook her head and laughed. "It's fine. What's up?"

Carlos looked at the ground and twirled his fingers around. Trix giggled at him. "I'm up here, silly."

Carlos chuckled and rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. "Would you be my date to Cotillion?"

Trix stared at him. "Me?" She pointed to herself. "Trix Cheshire?"

Carlos laughed and nodded his head. "Yes, you. Trix Cheshire."

"Ask me again."

Carlos looked at her confused. "Will you be my date to Cotillion?"

Trix dramatically looked down and could see Carlos look slightly defeated. She giggled and cupped his face.

"Of course i'll be you're date." She gave him a quick hug and looked back up at him. "What?"

"Do you think that maybe after the dance we can be...more than friends...ma-?"

Trix wrapped her arms around Carlos's neck. "Yes! Yes!"

Carlos laughed and hugged her tighter, feeling extremely happy that she said yes to both his questions.

"Trix-." The two pulled apart to see Jane looking surprised.

"I'm so, sorry. I did not mean to interrupt."

Trix shook her hand. "You're fine. What's wrong?"

"Oh, uh. Evie needs you, she wants to know about your dress." Jane smiled and walked away, not wanting to disrupt anymore.

Trix turned back to Carlos. "I have to go." Carlos frowned.

"But, I will find you later." Carlos nodded. Trix stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. She walked away and waved bye to him, not realizing the entire way to Evie's she had been smiling.

~

Ty and Lizzy sat in the living room of the small apartment the Cheshire Cat called home. "Ah, and what of your sister? She gone mad, yet?"