- six

Trix and Ty stood boredly on the stairs as they watched the students of Auradon sing and dance to their parents

"Ma cherie Mademoiselle, It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure. That we welcome you tonight.
And now, we invite you to relax, Let us pull up a chair. As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!"

Trix was staring at the food table wondering why there was no tea in sight. And Ty was looking for the pair of eyes that were on him and his sister.

"Be... our... guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test."

He scanned the crowd and his eyes landed on a pale woman with blonde hair.

"Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie And we'll provide the rest. Soup du jour. Hot hors d'oeuvres. Why, we only live to serve. Try the grey stuff. It's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes."

The woman had on a baby blue dress. Ty knew the woman looked very familiar, but it wasn't until she returned the glare once again that he realized exactly who it was.

"They can sing! They can dance! After all, Miss, this is France! And the dinner here is never second best!"

The notorious Alice. Ty nudged Trix and she followed her brothers gaze.

"Go on, unfold your menu. Take a glance and then you'll, Be our guest. Oui, our guest. Be our guest!"

The twins had grown up hearing the stories of Alice from their father and his friends. As far as they knew all their father did was confuse the young girl. And apparently telling jokes in 'dangerous' situations earns you a spot of a villian.

"We tell jokes, I do tricks! With my fellow candlesticks."

Trix and Ty sent the woman a grin and she looked around making sure no one saw.

"And it's all in perfect taste That you can bet."

Alice walked over to an older woman and whispered something to her. The woman made eye contact with the twins for a split second before they started to make their way to the food table.

"Come on and lift your glass. You've won your own free pass. To be our guest. If you're stressed It's fine dining we suggest!"

Trix and Ty didn't know it yet but that woman was their least favorite princesses grandmother.

"Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!"