- one

Trix and Ty Cheshire sat at one of the many Auradon Prep tables in a courtyard

Trix and Ty Cheshire sat at one of the many Auradon Prep tables in a courtyard. Ty was staring off in the distance, lost in thought and Trix was reading about the school's latest news.

She ran her fingers delicately across the page as she read a headline. 'Auradon Prep welcomes the Villian Kids of The Isle of the Lost' Trix's eyes went wide as she read it. She harshly hit her brothers arm. "What in wonder is wrong with you?" Her brother questioned.

She held out the paper and he read it, his eyes too going wide. "Maybe they'll be like us!" Ty pipped up. Trix shook her head. "No the Isle and Wonderland are different."

Ty furrowed his brows. "No both of us are separated from Auradon. And harshly punished." Trix nodded her head in agreement, knowing her twin brother was right. "I mean we had to get permission to attend here."

At the start of the year soon to be King Ben had made a deal with his parents to try out a Wonderland exchange program. Any Wonderland child was able to apply but the only ones who peeked interest were Ty and Trix...well more like their father, who was more interested in getting the two kids out of his sight.

Their father had never been one to show affection or tell his children that he loved them. They were one of the less fourtunate Wonderland kids, because compared to everyone else their father was the least loveable and affectionate.

But regardless to how he treated them, Trix and Ty loved their father.

"Do you think they'll like us?" Ty questioned. Trix just shrugged her shoulders. "I highly doubt it Ty." Ty frowned at his twin's words.

Ty and Trix snapped their heads around to see a confused and shocked Ben walking towards them with a very clingy and annoying princess on his arm.

Trix and Ty flashed the couple a smile, showing them the two small, but noticeable white fangs that hung from their mouths. "Hi Ben." Ty said ignoring Audrey's presence. Trix held back a laugh as she nodded her head towards Ben, doing the same as Ty.

"I forgot you had powers. Anyway, how are you two tod-?" Ben was cut short by his girlfriend who was giggling to herself about how much she hated everything that her boyfriend was doing.

"Now Benny Boo." The twins cringed at the nickname as they watched Audrey. "I don't think it's important to make chit chat with our.." She thought for a second looking like she was trying to find the right words to describe them as. "Our peers. Just ask them."

Ben looked at Audrey like he wanted to argue or say something but instead he cleared his throat. "Right, um. I thought since the kids from the Isle are coming that you guys might want to be apart of the Welcome Committee?" Ben looked back and forth at the two, hoping they would say yes.