- sixteen

A few years ago

"Come on Trix." A 13 year old Ty Cheshire whispered. "I'm coming."

The twins made their way to the destination, dressed in their normal all black uniforms with ski masks.

They gave each other 'the signal' and went invisible, Trix pulling out a small black dagger and Ty pulling out a bag of fake blood.

A man appeared and Trix smirked. She crept up to him, and tapped his shoulder, causing him to flinch slightly.

Shhe walked a couple feet away from him and let out a giggle, something her father told her would surely make a person jump.

"Who's there?" The man questioned. "Show yourself."

Trix, still invisible continued to mess around with the man, slowly backing him into the corner where Ty had drawn the message that was given to them in the blood.

Ty finished and spun the man around so he was facing the wall. The young boy turned away front the screaming man and walked to the alleyway that he and Trix normally met in after missions.

Trix had already taken off her mask and was looking down at her dagger with sad eyes. "I don't like this, Ty." She whispered.

Ty took off his mask and embraced his twin in a hug. "Me either."

~

Ty and Trix's 14 birthday

"Happy birthday wonder twins." Elizabeth Queen giggled, patting Ty's shoulder.

"Thanks, Liz." Ty said.

Elizabeth looked over at Trix who was curled up in a ball leaning against the wall next to her bed.

"What's wrong, Trix?"

Ty shook his head and led their friend out of the room to eat the small cake their father had gotten them.

"Ty, what happened?"

The boy sighed and sat down. "Yesterday was tough on her."

"You didn't tell me you were going on a mission yesterday." Lizzy said, sounding a little hurt.

"I know, I didn't either." The girl tilted her head in confusion. "Our father had Trix do it alone."

Lizzy's eyes went wide. In all the time she had known Trix and Ty they never not once went on a mission without each other, Trix couldn't handle it, neither could Ty.

"Why?"

Ty shrugged, "He says she has more potential, as if it's a power to be so good at being a teen assassin."

The Cheshire twins were Wonderland's more known citizens. They took what they wanted- because that's how they were raised.

If something happened between you and someone else, your first thought would be the Cheshire's.

They never did anything to bad or vulgar. But one visit from them and you would stay in your house for the next couple of weeks.