Aesthetics & Teaser ✨

⭐️ SETH ⭐️

⭐️ EMILY ⭐️

⭐️ EMILY ⭐️

Amazing Edit by MJWOLF  ❤️

* * *

TEASER

I had already undressed for bed when I saw the light in the studio apartment switch on. I usually slept in a thin camisole mostly because I lived alone. Sometimes my brother Cale visited but he'd always let me know in advance before coming over.

But with Seth around the house, it changed a lot of things.

Maybe I should be wearing something more decent. Cale would have been displeased about my lack of clothing with another boy living in the house.

Did he even know Seth was living here?

I saw from my bedroom window when Seth took off his shirt. The room was dim, thanks to the few lava lamps lighting up the place.

I had a perfect view of his abs.

All of a sudden, he turned towards the window and I backed away in time.

Stalking is illegal, Emily! Close the damn curtains.

I listened to my head even though it was getting muddled with some unwanted dirty thoughts, and I pulled the curtains shut.

And then as if on auto-pilot, I brushed my teeth, flossed and sprayed a little bit of that perfume that Seth seemed to like. He hadn't admitted it, but I'd just picked on things.

I pulled out a long robe from my closet and put it on.

Don't do this, Emily!

A voice kept repeating in my head but I ignored it.

Before I had any second thoughts, I'd already slipped on my slippers and was already out of the door, briskly walking across the lawn towards the studio.

My heart was in my throat when I knocked on the door.

"Door's open. Come inside." I heard his voice calling from inside.

Last chance to run!

I pushed the door open and walked inside the little studio apartment.

Seth was sitting on the study table working on his homework, shirtless. His tattoos on display. He looked up when he saw me walk inside, and quickly looked away but didn't stop writing.

"What's wrong, Emily-Mae?" He asked me, without taking his eyes off his desk. "You come here looking for trouble?" His sultry voice dripped sarcasm.

Technically he was a replacement housekeeper.

But for me...

He was just Seth. The boy I'd fallen in love with.

I untangled the knot on the robe and let it slide. Now I stood in front of him in only my chemise.

Feeling daring, I peeled that off, too, standing in only my lacy bra and panties.

That sure had his attention.

He swirled in the chair slowly to face me. His hand shaking, and I watched him fighting for control as his eyes raked over my half-naked body.

In a soft voice he commanded, "Shut that door."

* * *

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, brands, media and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

All rights reserved. Including the rights to reproduce this book or the portions thereof, in any form. No part of this text may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the author.

© Copyright 2021 KittyKash92 All Rights Reserved

* * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hey loves! NEW STORY! I'll be updating this on both Wattpad and Inkitt! I hope you liked the Teaser. Please add this book to your reading list so you'll know when I start updating the story this week.

I've always wanted to write a story with body-positive theme, I think everyone pretty much went through that phase, myself included.

It might seem like a cliche start but rest assured it's not. I hope you give this book a chance ❤️ if it makes you smile, please hit the Like and nothing else makes me than seeing comments on my story.

What this story has:
1. RAUNCHY HOT SCENES ✔️
2. Friends to lovers ✔️
3. Rich girl x Poor Boy ✔️
4. Possessive hot guy who's really sweet ✔️
5. Lots of flirting ✔️
6. Forbidden Romance ✔️

The hero Seth is super possessive about his cute chubby lady love. If you've read my previous stories, I'd say he's a mix between Tyler and Hunter.

For behind the scenes, character aesthetics etc, Stalk me on IG: kittykash92