« four »

Both boys were laying down on Jaemin's bed, talking about how tiresome college was and that they were lucky they both had the day off on a Friday. After being quiet for a while, Renjun turned around and faced Jaemin.

"We should do something, we normally NEVER get a day off."

"What do you want to do, love?" asked Jaemin.

"Hmm..." Renjun thought for a while before the light was turned on in his eyes. "How about we go busking? I want to dance in front of a crowd!"

"But Renjunnie, won't you get scared while dancing? There might be a big crowd, especially since it's Friday," Jaemin answered, looking concerned.

"As long as you're there with me, I'll be fine!" reassured Renjun.

"If you're up for it, then let's do it!"

"At what time should we go?" asked Renjun.

"Hmm, how about 5:30? and we'll do it until 6:30," suggested Jaemin.

They both agreed to meet up in front of Renjun's house.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

Knocking on the door, Jaemin waited for Renjun to open up. He heard the Chinese male bump into something, go "OW!" really loudly and finally, the lock opened.

"Hey, Renjunnie! Are you ready-"

The Korean male's eyes widened and a blush crept up his face as he looked at Renjun.

He looked GORGEOUS. Renjun was wearing black skinny jeans with tears all up the thighs and fishnets underneath. He wore a loose black hoodie that showed his collarbones and a black choker with a silver heart at the front. His hair was dyed a rose-brown colour and was slightly parted near the front. He had done his makeup in a natural style. He wore a light pink blush.

Renjun was at loss for words as well. Jaemin was wearing a white sleeveless shirt over a black sleeveless tank top that reached a bit below his crotch. He wore indigo-blue sweatpants and black trainers. His hair was dyed slightly into an orange-pink colour. On his neck hung a long silver necklace with a small infinite heart. He also wore light makeup, but it made him look sexy.

The Chinese male couldn't form a sentence, and he couldn't hide the fact that his face was a tomato. He cleared his throat.

"You look so dreamy... no hot... NO sexy... I mean-" Renjun raised his hands to hide his face behind his sleeves.

Jaemin giggled and lowered Renjun's arms.

"You look beautiful, my precious baby," Jaemin cooed, cupping Renjun's cheeks.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," the Chinese shyly replied.

They both headed hand in hand towards the centre of the village.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

It was slightly dark outside, but the lights hanging from the trees gave enough light. Children were playing outside and the place was quiet. There were a few market stalls open for snacks since the area was popular for busking.

Jaemin set up the boombox and played a few songs. Soon enough, there were people gathered around the couple in a matter of minutes. Renjun looked around as he saw they sparked up everyone's interest. People crowded around to see them dance. He started feeling a bit nervous. He turned around to see Jaemin giving him a reassuring smile. He squeezed Renjun's shoulder before whispering into his ear.

"You'll be fine, baby."

They danced to:

NCT A -> Baby Don't Stop
EXO -> Loveshot
Taemin -> Criminal
Red Velvet -> Psycho
Girl's Day -> Something
BLACKPINK -> Pretty Savage

And more.

The last song they danced to was Troublemaker and HyunA's 'Troublemaker'. The couple both had the crowd hooked from beginning to their very last pose, where they stared intently into each other's eyes. The audience's silence broke into a round of applause and everyone cheered at the couple's performance.

"I'm so proud of you, my love."

They both leaned in willingly until their lips crashed into each other. Jaemin's kiss was the promise of years and the sweetness of receiving real love. And Renjun loved it.

 And Renjun loved it