Chapter 1: Meeting my old friend.

Third Person P.O.V.
You entered your house feeling very depressed. You were bullied again due to your clothes. You had worn your regular favorite T-shirt, blue jeans, and (f/c) shoes. Normally, it wouldn't bother you, and if it did you would hide it. But today it somehow seemed to get to you. You went to a college where everybody had stunning clothes that everyone absolutely seemed to love. However, compared to them you were considered quite poor. Poor only because you used the majority of your paycheck for your food and apartment, when your parents had to help you pay for you to get into college. Your depressed attitude changed when a certain friend messaged you on your favorite chat website. ((Author-chan's favorite chat site is Pesterchum!)) You didn't know your friend's real name because whenever you would ask, he would say Trenderman. You never believed that that was really his name, so you always just called him "Trendy." Whenever you begged for his real name, his response was always the same; Trenderman. It pissed you off a little bit at first, but you've just come to accept it for now.

~*Chat Log*~
Tm: hey guuurl~
Y/n: Heya Trendy. What's up?
Tm: Nothing really, but you seem down. You ok?
You look around to see if you're being watched, then message back: H-how did you know?
Tm: Girl, you know I can read ya like a book. So, go on, tell the story!
Y/n: I got bullied because of my clothes today. Again.
Tm: Again? Mm, nuh-uh girl! Go to the mall, and we will go shopping to get you some nice ass clothes!
Y/n: uh... OK, but what do you look like? How will I find you?
Tm: I will wait at the entrance for ya.
Y/n: but I don't have any money to buy new clothes....
Tm: I got that covered girl, leave it to me!
Y/n: OK? Meet ya in 30?
Tm: Ya know it!
-Trenderman has logged out-

You knew Trendy loved to shop. In fact, his love is so great that you asked him if he was gay once. He's bisexual, actually. You weren't shocked, and felt that it still didn't make much of a difference as to who you saw him as. Turning off your phone, you left and locked your apartment behind you, beginning the trek to the mall. Hopefully, unlike other times, you'd get there soon. Luckily, you did! You got there within roughly 25 minutes, so that made you pretty happy. You sat by the entrance and waited for your one and only friend best friend.
Ten minutes of you on your phone passed, and Trendy finally arrived. You were on the chat log waiting for him, and his message to you was, 'Look above ya.' So you did. And there, a man with a tan button-up vest, white dress shirt underneath, tan slacks matching his vest, medium length neat black hair, and a handsomely structured face stood smiling above you. When he noticed you looking at him, he waved and moved so you could stand.
"T-trendy?" You asked. You honestly hadn't expected him to be so handsome. But daaaayum was he hot! You stood up, and he simply nodded, confusing you.
"Can you not speak?" You asked out of curiosity, tilting your head slightly to the left. He shook his head sadly, and texted you 'It's ok, I have my flaws. Others, their own different flaws.' You agreed, and ran into the mall with him to buy some clothes that would kill the girls who mocked you.

'Look at this outfit!' Trendy texted you. You ran by his side as your beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair flew after you, and looked at the outfit.
"It's awesome! But... It's probably really expensive..." You trailed off, but Trendy didn't care. In fact, he pushed you into a booth to start changing. You had already been to about five stores and had bought enough clothes to make you an entirely new closet! Eventually, you came out looking very cute. You fixed your hair, and slightly posed to complete the look. Trendy gave you a thumbs-up, along with a kind smile of approval.
"Let's head home after this. My feet are starting to feel pretty sore," You said. He nodded in agreement, and paid for the outfit once you changed back. It had started drizzling while you were shopping, so Trendy took you to his car and drove you home. You thanked him and said your goodbyes as you ran to your apartment.

~*Night*~
You got into bed after the shopping day with Trendy. You felt ecstatic at the thought of school tomorrow, knowing the girls would be so envious of you; they wouldn't dare even look at you. After a while of fantasizing, you thought of Trendy. He was about your age, and was really cute. You focused on his looks and strange height for quite a while, but the thought that last crossed your mind before you fell into slumber was,
"I wonder if this was a date..."

A/N: Thank you for reading the first chapter! I searched for a Trendy X Reader fanfiction on here, and I couldn't find one! Immediately, I thought, "This will not stand!" So, here ya go! Slow updates, btw. If you have any requests, please tell me, and if I like them I'll use them! And please don't hate for any typos. (The editor has hopefully caught the majority of them.) ALSOO, I'm sorry it's short. I'm not good at fanfics. Keep in mind that all of my stories update slowly, so yeah. I write when I feel like it! XD See ya in the next chapter! Byeee~