chapter 2: protective much?

You woke up in time for school like always and got ready to go. You got dressed in your new clothes with the biggest smile all because you got them with Trender. You knew that those bullies wouldn't dare try to bully you looking as fabulous as you do.((PEWDIEPIIE)) But as you arrived at school, "oh. So you changed your look? Why? Trying to get more guys to fuck you? Wow talk about slutty." You felt tears gather I'm your eyes and ran from the school. You just called in and said your we're sick. Trender saw you we're online...

TM: (y/n)? I thought you had school today.
(Y/n): yeah? Well fuck school. I'm never going back there as long as I live..
TM: ???
(Y/n): those clothes we got? Everybody is making fun of me now. I'm the school slut now. I knew it was a bad idea...
TM: hey... what's the name of those people whole bullied you?
(Y/n): *bullies name*
TM: OK.go back to sleep.I will come over later.

You we're happy he was coming over bit something didn't feel right... like he was planning something. Weird. Trendy wouldn't do anything. You knew he wouldn't. You dropped your bag and changed into an undershirt and shorts. Then you began to get food. Ah, life's problem to everything. But wait!

*knock* *knock* *knock*((on meh hotel door.))

You heard knocking from your door. But... it's like... 7:00...what the hell? You open the door to see Trender there with some flowers. "Heya. Got these for you!"

....

"What are you planning now, trendy?"

"NOTHING actually. Yet. Anway! I wanted to cheer you up. Anything you want to do today is on me. Sound cool?" He said.

"Hell yeah! But it's like 7:00... let me sleep. Its to early for my kind to rise from slumber." You say, doing a durastic theatrical pose."yeah right. I will be down here. You sleep." "With pleasure!" You ran upstairs and collapsed in your bed. Trender looked around your messy apartment. "Oh my God. This has to be cleaned.." he said as he began to clean.

OH MY GOD PLE A SE DON'T KILL ME. I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE! ALSO! I... uh.. kinda forgot to write more.. he he.. ANYWAY. UPDATE. Sorry it's short after such a long wait. But I think I'm going to start a schedule for this. Also I MIIIIGHT do a cp bf scenarios story. Just a heads up. I love you guyssss. Also I have a YouTube. Check it out!

https://Www.YouTube.com/channel/UCTuJitLy9BsijoIGuqMiBgA

Thanks!!! Love you guys.

W signing out~