chapter 7.5 (smut)

This is a chapter with loooots of smutty stuff. It's not really important to read this so read if you want to. Also, this is an apology for never updating.

   Once you locked the door, you went back to Trender. He kissed you passionately and laid you on the bed. He straddled your hips as you deepend the kiss. Aparently, he could give himself a mouth, he just didn't do it often. He licked your lower lip, asking for entrance which you happily gave. His tongue danced around your mouth, feeling all around it. You moaned into the kiss and he gently slipped his hand into your shirt. You broke the kiss and took it off quickly, wanting to get to the good shit. He chuckled and took his own shirt off. You had seen his chest before due to him sleeping shirtless. He was well built, of course. He chuckled when he saw you staring and gently kissed you neck, nipping at certain spots to find your sweet one. You moaned quietly when he did and he smirked. He attacked it, leaving a hickey on your skin. You couldn't help but moan as he sucked on the spot. When he was proud enough of it, he stopped and began to take off your bra. You blushed and covered yourself, your face red. "It's ok." He said calmly. He moved your hands away from your chest and sucked on one of your nipples, massaging the other one with his hand. You let out tiny moans as he played with your boobs. He slowly trailed his hand on your boob to your stomach, then to your pants line. He fiddled with the button and zipper and slid them off.

OK I'M SO SORRY BUT I LEGIT CANT WRITE THIS. I SWEAR I TRIED BUT IT'S WEIRD LIKE. HE'S NOT HUMAN. AND I LOVE SMUT BUT THIS IS JUST WEIRRRD. For real though, I'm really sorry I can't finish it. I'll let you guys finish off the smut in your heads. I just.

A
H
H
H
H
H

sorry fam;-;