Chapter 7:New year, New whatever.

-why I don't write? I don't really have a reason.. sorry guys.. but here's the chapter you've all been waiting for! Also, life update. Bad breakup. Got back with my old gf before break up. No gender. V happy with gf. ^3^-

   It's been a while since you've moved in. 3 months to be precise. It took you a while to get used to the psychopathic murderers, but you held out. That being said, it was about to be New Years. ((Can we stop and just say that I've had this story for literally a year and this is the 7th chapter? Also, I don't remember if romance happened or not but it is in this chapter so.. #spoilers sorry))
   With Christmas being a couple of days ago, everyone was stoked for the party. You know the stereotypical New Years party? Yeah well, That's what they were doing. Slender had gone off with Trender to grab party supplies. They WOULD buy the drinks if it weren't for a snow white faced asshole and a certain escaped elf from Santa's workshop. You did sometimes help with their shinanagins if they paid the right price that is. Sometimes you'd ask for a game, other times you'd ask for a bottle of vodka. It pissed them off but hey, it works out for both sides in the end!
   Speaking of pissing people off, you have become best friends with Toby! You didn't piss him off at all. You both pissed off the other proxies. You would sometimes help annoy masky with "hey masky!"'s or hoodie by drawing on the pages for Slender. You'd get a lecture then laugh about it 10 minutes later. You know Trender got jealous if you didn't hang with him every now and then so you did! Toby understood completely since he had to keep company with clockwork.
   Clockwork wasn't at the mansion when you first arrived. It turned out Slender sent a few pasta's out for a mission that took about a month. The got back around a week after you came.
  "(Y/N), (Y/N)!!!" Toby said, running through the front door. He hugged you tightly as you fell off the side of the sofa from the impact.  Toby, Masky, and Hoodie had left for a mission for a day or 2. You don't remember much... you hung out with the not-so-official-but-really-should-be couple of Ben and Jeff. You tried to drink light.. you failed... Anyway, you hugged Toby back with a laugh. "Missed you too bud" you said, prying Toby off. Whilst Toby was ranting about having fun, the other two looked as if they were going to tear Slender's head off when they saw him...
  After a busy day of being with Toby, it was finally night time. You laid on YOUR bed in YOUR room. Yep, that's right. Slender built you a room. You bundled up in the blankets and slowly fell asleep...

    ~ NEW YEARS EVER PARTY~

   The day had finally arrived. Everyone spent a whole day preparing for this party. They were all fucking hype for it too! Apparently, you just need about 5 people to convince a certain man in a suit to have alcohol at the party. You were that 5th person.
   The night went on fine. You didn't drink much, despite the fact that you wanted to. The only reason you didn't was because two asshole drank right from the bottles. But it wasn't just them. Offender, Ej, Toby, Hoodie, and if Slender wasn't there, Sally. Hell, you're  pretty sure that Jeff spiked Smiles bowl so he'd be drunk too. Gotta love immortality, right?
   Now was the time. People were counting down as you stood by Trender. "(Y/N)." He said. "Hm?" You turned your head to him, only to be kissed as people cheered. The new year was finally here and you got yourself a cute AF boyfriend. You didn't know how he was able to kiss, since he was in his original form, but you went with it. Once you broke the kiss you asked, "Can we pretend I'm drunk and go to my room and makeout?". He said yes as he laughed and you both went to your room. You also locked it to prevent some peeping toms...

-There you have it! The long awaited chapter 7 is done! I hope you enjoyed it!! <3