The Cinderella in his eyes (pt 2)

Thanks for all your encouragement this will be smut fluff don't like don't read. This will be the last chapter I do have a "life" and school to attend so not active as often :D

Todorki pov:

I talked with the head of the neighboring kingdom and had a few drinks. It was nice to let lose after a stressful day of sitting and doing paperwork I have been doing.

Nobody's POV:

As the prince and the king talked and drank the night away. Izu was stressing about an anonymous letter he had received that afternoon.

What the letter said:
Dear, izuku midorya

It is my greatest regard to inform you that your father and mother queen inko and king (whatever you want idc) have sadly passed and we are informed to bring you back to your Castle immediately. We send our regards to you. We will have to blokw your cover early and we will come to get you later this weekend at night. We will take care of faking your death.
Sincerely,
Kingdom of hearts

Izuku POV:

Well nothing I can do now. I should check up on todoroki and the king to make sure they don't over do it.

*Izuku walks into the dinning hall*

Todorki (drunk)pov:
"I never wanted to be born" the king"I nEvEr WaNtEd tO bE kInG I wAs FoRcEd tO mArRy".

Nobody's POV:

They talked and talked. Todoroki failed to notice the dinning halls door opening.
Todoroki:"I really *hiccup* like my *hiccup* maid *hiccup*"

King:"then *hiccup* marry *hiccup* them *hiccup* if it's a boy *hiccup* then keep them forever *hiccup* I loved a man before but *hiccup* married a woman"

Izuku froze at what he has heard but knew that he could not accept prince todoroki's feelings for he had to leave soon to his kingdom.

Part 3 later this week

(Hopefully)