the school transfer (2)

Izukus POV:

I was rushing out the office principal nezu sure as heck didn't waste no time at all preparing kids for hell I mean school. As I started my way towards the back of the classroom i noticed a very handsome and we'll built half and half guy. Sure I was known for being a huge simp for cute boys and hit ones at that too but. As I looked at him it as if God was playing favorites.

Nobody's POV:

Todorki was daydreaming about the cute green haired boy and was let's say it was getting ✨heated ✨ down there. As the class was coming to it's mid way point the door suddenly opened revealing a beautiful short Green haired cinnamon roll I mean boy. As the class starts to stare at the wonderful boy todorki gets flustered and excited.

Todorki's POV:

As I was taking notes I heard the door slide open and saw the same green haired boy go to the back of the classroom. Although the rest of the period was taking notes. I couldn't stand it anymore "mr.aizawa I think I should give izuku/Deku a tour of the school." "Sure go ahead" I grabbed izukus hand and rushed out the bathroom.

Conversation goes as follows:

Izuku:"so what's the reason u pulled me out of class shoto?"

Todo:"well I wanted to show u this amazing part of the "school"."

Izu:"oh and might that part be ur erection perhaps?"

Todorki pov:

Shit he caught on. Well might as well play along. I looked for the closest unacupid classroom. We walked for 2mins until we found one. I pulled izuku inside.

They did the nasty :D

~•~•~•THE END~•~•~•

.
.

.
.
Jk I'm not mean

Nobody's POV:

As todorki slammed izuku to a wall and started making out with. (with izukus consent of course) Todorki bit izukus bottom lip for entrance. Izuku being a tease denied it. Which was the wrong move. Todorki raised izuku up. Izuku wrapped his legs around todos waist.

Todorki slammed izuku down on one of those long tables. And asked once again for entrance. Again izuku refused. This time todorki slipped his hand under izukus shirt and gives his nipples a hard squeeze.

Izukus POV:

Fuck todorki sure knows how to make someone to beg for it. I let todorki in my mouth. While he explored all around my mouth I started to palm his very visible erection and perhaps started to undo his and my pants.

Todorki POV:

I was trying so hard not to moan into the kiss. We pulled away to catch our breaths. I noticed izuku trying to undo my belt and finally successfully take it off. "Inpatient now perhaps I shall punish you"

I smirked as I saw how flustered izuku was. We sure as hell were going places but those places weren't heaven with the Lord or anywhere Holly for that matter.

Nobody's pov:

As izuku made todorki sit down on the table. He sat and started to take his pants off. As izuku licked the tip of todorki's 15 inch long dick.

The door had flown open. . .

Random teacher POV:

"YOU BOYS SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT IN HERE PRINCIPLES OFFICE THIS INSTANT!!"

Nobody's POV:

As they headed to nezu's office izuku would occasionally grab todorki's dick and stroke it or pull it a little. Todorki would slip his hand and grab dekus butt.

When they arrived at the office they had been suspended for two weeks.

Todrokis pov:

I asked Deku if he wanted to head to a hotel for the night. That way my old man's could not bite my head off as soon as I walked through that door. And to finish what we had started...

Izukus POV:

We got on the elevator and I just couldn't hold back anymore. I slipped my hand in todorki's pants and started to rub his tip. I looked up at todroki and he seemed to be holding back a moan.

I got down on my knees and started to lick the tip of his dick. I had only gotten a few moans when we finally arrived at the hotel room.

Nobody's POV:

They walked up to the room and todorki pinned izuku to the door and started to have a full make out session. Todorki once again biting izukus bottom lip for entrance to his mouth. This time he didn't refuse.

~the end~
I'm feels very unmotivated I'm not getting any sleep and i was earlier before starting the story getting a little paranoid of my family finding this and asking me to hand my electronic over so just be aware this is an on and off story plot

Thank you ❤️