The Vampire The Wolf The Fun

@EclipseAftonissavage

Srry been sick all week thats why this request took me longer to upload my bad. This one shot was requested by eclipse afton. Thank you for the submission, much appreciated. Anyways, I'm a liar. I'm too lazy to do the 100k reader special but i will do something idk what yet but expect something in the future. But this story contains :

Daddy kink

Bondage

Degrading (which one of my one shots don't)

Pain kink

and blood :P

Remember when adults would tell young kids stories about ghost vampires and vicious monsters that lived under your bed or in your closet and would watch you sleep. Well if enough people believe stories those stories are no longer just silly stories they turn into the real thing. Take todoroki for example. He has been alive for centuries but has never found love. Todoroki lives deep in the forest. A lovely mansion with a beautiful view surrounding it.

Izuku's pov:

I was walking around town running some errands. I haven't been out for a long time. Part of the reason is because last time i was chased out of the town when they found out i was a werewolf. I hid my ears and tail over my puffy jacket. I was burning up under it when the sun was out but I knew that at night it would get very cold. I walked around taking in the fresh air.

Before I knew it, it was already getting dark. In the cold seasons it would get dark quickly. I watch as everyone scurries inside afraid of the monsters lurking out at night. I don't mind my amazing smell and my sense I can tell if there are any "monsters' out there. I start walking further away from the town mindlessly. It felt like I was being drawn to the forest surrounding the town.

~15 minutes later~

Nobody's pov:

Izuku stood in the middle of a plain field. He sat and watched the little fireflies swarm and light up. It wasn't as cold as the other days. Izuku slowly took off his jacket, letting his tail fall out from being pressed against him all day. He laid there for a second that is until he felt a presence. Izuku slowly stood up looking around the forest trying to find where it was staring him from. He faced the darkest part of the forest then.

Cold... Izuku's body laid numb. Before collapsing, firm strong hands caught him before hitting the cold harsh ground. "We don't get many visitors around these little puppy parts." the tall vampire said, holding Izuku's limp body in his arms.

The vampire moved swiftly carrying the pup's limp body. He got to his mansion slowly heading up to his room. The vampire changed the wolf's clothes to nothing more but his underwear. He tied each limb of the wolf to each corner of the massive bed. The vampire left the room to grab some candles and other things that would essentially be necessary later through the night.

The room was dimly lit. It was cold but the bed under him was very comfortable and silky smooth. Izuku was blindfolded but he could sense someone was in the same room with him. The scent the other person gave off was dominant and intense, but he could tell it was a much older vampire. The younger boy tried to shuffle and pull his hands and feet into him feeling the cold air nip his bare skin. "Who are you?" the young wolf asked, struggling against the restraints. "It's always the "who are you" and the "why am i here" it gets so boring" the vampire said making his way to be on the edge of the bed.

The vampire scanned the wolf's bare body. A sweet scent was coming from the young wolf; it smelled like faint mint and peppermint. The vampire dragged his hand over the young wolf's leg slowly reaching his plush thighs. The small wolf slowly wagged his tail in excitement. The vampire pulled on the wolf's tail making the young wolf groan in pleasure? "So you're a slut for the pain aren't you?" "No it just caught me off guard that all..." izuku said. Todoroi traced his hand around the wolf's thigh with his other hand untying that leg from the bed and biting into the soft plush skin.

Izuku felt warmth in him. He tried to suppress his sounds but a soft low moan escaped him. The vampire looked up, slowly licking the edges of his mouth and licking the excess blood from the thigh and kissing it. Tying the leg back up he made his way up to face the small wolf. "So you like to hurt pathetic honestly." Todoroki spoke, grinning the young wolf. He looked up making eye contact with the wolf. "I know this is probably dumb considering how far we have taken things. But my name is Todoroki and do I have your consent?" the young wolf gave a small smile," well mr.vampire my name is izuku but yes you do have my consent." izuku said giving a short smile. "Well izuku be a good fuck toy for daddy." Izuku slowly nodded his head.

Todoroki started kissing all over Izuku's body. Biting down in certain places and izuku would moan out in pleasure. Todoroki raised his head connecting his lips with izukus. The kiss was short and sweet. Izuku looked up towards the ceiling and noticed some mirrors staring back at him. "People like to watch themselves get fucked im sure your no different you cock slut." Todoroki grinned.

He went in between Izuku's legs, licking at the entrance. "Not there," Izuku moaned. Todoroki slipped his tongue into the entrance. Todoroki moved his tongue around and inside the entrance.

Todoroki sat up lining himself up at the entrance. He didn't prep him at all. He slowly pushed in, letting the wolf adjust before pushing the rest of himself inside. the smaller boy let out a string of moans. The wolf couldn't hold back; he bottomed out and gave out a loud string of moans. "Wanna be a good slut for daddy?" "Yes yes I will be very good daddy I promise." Izuku said. Todoroki leaned down, biting down on izuku's neck drawing our blood. There was a scream of pleasure as Todoroki started to thrust painfully slow. Todoroki parted from Izuku's neck watching a small bulge appear and disappear when he thrusted. Todoroki smirked, he knew it must have hurt especially if he pressed down on it. Todoroki put some force on top of Izuku's stomach and started to thrust more, looking for a certain spot to hit. He found it when Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs. It was too much for him. Todoroki knew izuku was close to cumming so he covered the tip of the younger dick. "A slut has to beg to be allowed to do anything." "please daddy please let me cum i will be a good little slut i promise." Izuku pleaded with Todoroki but Todoroki was not pleased. He pulled out and flicked the tip of the younger man's dick knowing it would please the younger man but also hurt. "Ah- wait stop that hurts please." "Hearing you beg is not enough bitch" Todoroki removed the restraints, tying him down to the bed.

Todoroki tied his hands and feet together forming a "C" shape. Todoroki grabbed the candle. He lit it and let it burn for a while. Todoroki moved closer to Izuku, "I know how much you like to be in pain, it's honestly laughable at how pathetic you are." Todoroki looked down at the tied up wolf. Izuku's neck was turning purple and red where todoroki bit down. Todoroki slapped Izuku's ass, placing the lit candle on the wolf's back. Izuku cried out in displeasure. It wouldn't necessarily burn izuku that bad but at that close range it felt like izuku was burning. Todoroki laughed grabbing the candle and pouring the wax down izuku's back making the young male gasp and try to get out of the restraints. Todoroki turned on a vibrator and shoved it deep inside the izukus. Once the toy was lodged deep inside izukus ass todoroki also shoved himself inside one hand digging into izuku's waist to support the other covering izuku's tip.

After a while todoroki released leaving the toy in to overstimulate izuku. "Daddy please please let me finish please." Izuku begged. "I've heard you beg before, it's nothing special." todoroki said looking at izuku as he had tears prick his eyes. Todoroki quickly let izuku finish as he saw that the overstimulation was making him tired. He pulled out the vibrator and let him sleep. Not wanting to wake up the younger male. Todoroki kissed the wolds forehead covering him with a clean blanket making sure the boy wasn't hurt from being tied up for so long. Todoroki changed into more comfortable clothes and slipped under the covers spooning izuku and holding him tight.

The end....