Late nights after school

Thx @XxIzabella_MayharxXfor the request

~That Morning~

Nobody's pov:

The day had started off very good for todoroki. Todoroki had called izuku over very early in the morning. They had been dating for a few months. Todoroki had been wanting to take a few steps further into their relationship. A knock at the door and Todoroki saw his small boyfriend standing there looking down at his phone.

Todoroki hugged his boyfriend, stepping aside to let him in. "So why did you want me here so early?" "I wanted to do something if you're up to it..." "I'm always up to do anything you want." Todoroki led Izuku up to his room. In the bed lay a very short white skirt with fishnet thigh highs and a mint green crop top and a pretty collar with a leash attached. A deep blush started to creep up on Izuku's face. Todoroki faced him hoping Izu would accept.

"So what do you say?" Todoroki wanted his boyfriend to be comfortable with this relationship but he also wished Izu would say yes. "Well if this is what you want then yes." Izuku was very excited to do this. Izuku changed his outfit and sat on the bed. Todoroki started at his small boyfriend in a very suggestive outfit. Todoroki walked over to his closet pulling out a box and getting out a gag toy, vibrator, and a blind flod and handcuffs. "Why do you have all of this todo?" Izuku's haze never leaves the objects in Todoroski's hands. "Well I always wanted to do this so I bought a few things..." Izuku gave his boyfriend a little smile before sitting against the bed's headboard.

Todoroki cuffed Izuku's hands onto the bed and wrapped the blind fold around izukus eyes. Before lifting izuku's skirt and slowly pushing in a vibrator. Todoroki set the vibrator on medium, letting izuku get used to the size and speed. After a click glance at this clock, todoroki kissed Izuku goodbye and walked to school. Todoroki had brought the control for the vibrator with him.

As the school day went on he gave the excuse that Izuku wasn't feeling well and stayed home. Todoroki would raise the speed on the control.

~time skip to the last class of the day~

Nobody POV:

Todoroki was sitting in class taking notes and occasionally staring at the clock in the front of the room. Izuku was still at Todoroki's house with the vibrator on high.
~bell rings ~

As the bell rings, Aizawa tells the class they can leave. Todoroki was taking his time to get his stuff and go back to his apartment. Todoroki walks slowly making small talk with momo and lida. They soon part ways. Todoroki slowly walks to his apartment as it starts to visibly get darker. Todoroki gets to his house making his way over to his room. Todroki leans against the door frame staring at his boyfriend and looking at how vulnerable he looks. Making his way over to the bed, todoroki uncuffed izuku's hands and removed the vibrator sliding the blindfold off izuku.

Todoroki attached the lesh onto the collar around Izus' neck. "Puppy lets go on a walk." Todoroki gave Deku a small smile. "I think I can walk, ' Izuku said in a shaky breath. The two boys walked out to the small park near Todoroki's house. Todoroki was holding onto the leash and slightly pulling on it when deku would occasionally trip. Todoroki walked over to a bench sitting deku on his lap. "T-todo please i just want you right now." deku said in a quiet breath. Todoroki wrapped his hands around Dekus' waist. Slowly stroking dekus dick and kissing along his neck. Todoroki pushed deku onto his knees in front of his dick. Sliding off his pants along with his boxers. "Suck baby." Todoroki said with a smirk.

Deku started to jerk todoroki off licking the tip. Todoroki was a little frustrated with how long it was taking. He pushed Dekus' mouth down onto his dick. Choking on todoroki 13in deku slowly started to bob his head at a slow pace. Todoroki, groaning from the slowness, grabbed a handful of Dekus hair and started to thrust it into Dekus' mouth causing Izuku to gag constantly. "I'm a close doll," Todoroki groaned. After a few thrust todoroki cumed into izukus mouth. Deku made eye contact with todoroki opening his mouth showcasing the cum in his mouth and swallowed. "That's hot baby" todoroki smirked.

Todoroki picked izuku up lining izuku's hole with his dick. "Are you ok with doing it raw?" "Yes just insert it please." Izuku said in a small shaky breath. Todoroki inserted his 13in slowly into dekus hole letting izuku adjust to the size. After a while Deku moaned from the pleasure. Todoroki started to thrust into izuku quickly. Pulling almost all the way out only leaving the top in before slamming into him again. Todoroki kept a fast pace trying to find Izuku's g-spot. "A-ah yes right there ngh" Todoroki started hitting dekus g-spot with his tip. After minutes of Todoroki thrusting into dekus hole deku cumed. Feeling exhausted from cumming dekus legs almost gave out from under him. Todoroki now holds him up. Deku couldn't with the overstimulation and pleasure tears started to threaten to fall. A few more thrust and Todoroki cumed inside of deku.

"How about we go it's almost midnight" (they are still in the park on the bench) Todoroki licked the cum dripping from dekus hole pulling izuku in for a kiss cum and saliva mixing in their mouths they pulled away. Todoroki carried deku back home.

~the end ~
I stared this on Wednesday & was going to post it on Friday but I said fuck it thx for the request & i was watching big q spanish stream while heatwaves played in the background so that also gave me motivation hehe~