3☺︎︎

*1 week later*

"BIG SISTER IS THE BEST! When we become real hero's like All-might we should be partners so we can always stay together!" Shiro said with his blinding smile which I couldn't help but return.

"But because you couldn't protect me....I can never see my dreams come true now" Shiro said voice getting deeper. His bangs cover his eyes. My eyes widen.

"S-Shiro I'm so-" I was cut off by him pushing into a black abyss.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE ME?! WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE THEM?! You're so utterly useless disgusting excuse of a living being that COULDN'T save the people close to her! YOU WEREN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE THEM! THOSE SCARS ARE REMINDER OF YOUR FAILED ATTEMPT TO PROTECT THEM! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" The sound of Shiro's echoed throughout the darkness.

"NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT! IT WAS NEVER LIKE THAT!" I feel as though my lungs are running out of air by the second.

"EVERYONE AROUND YOU WILL END UP DEAD JUST LIKE THEM! YOUR SO CALLED FATHER WILL BE NEXT IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY "

"I'm so sorry.... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.... I'm so very sorry Shiro.....Eva....zeke" at this point I was gasping for air and trembling.

"YOU THINK SAYING SORRY CAN BRING THEM BACK?! ITS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING PATHETIC GETTING WORKED UP OVER SOME DEAD BRATS! ITS HILARIOUS UTTERLY HYSTERICAL HOW FUCKING WEAK YOU ARE! You'll never be able to save anyone without me so give yourself to me. Let us become one"

A hand reaches out for me. I feel miniature hands all over me dragging me down. Children who were screaming in agony.

"NO
NO
LET GO OF ME"

I wake up with a sharp gasp. I start panting looking at my surroundings. Looking over to my night stand I grab shiro's scarf and hug it.

"It's only a dream. It's only a dream. It's only a dream" I chant to myself at an attempt to calm myself down.

I finally calmed down to realize I'm covered in cold sweat and being under the blanket didn't help at all. I throw the blanket off my sweat drenched body.

"I need to take a shower"

Placing shiro's scarf down back on my night stand. I make my way to the bathroom.

---about 20-30 minutes---

"Natsu! Why haven't you been calling your Daddy lately" I hear him crying from the other end.

"It's only been 3 days since our last conversation Dad"

"Yknow Daddy's been worried sick about his little girl" He blows his nose on something hopefully a tissue.

"Dad please stop referring yourself as Daddy people will think you're more weird" I said as I put a chip in my mouth. His crying got worse.

"Natsuuuuu my baby girl growing up" he suddenly stops crying. "Did you get in any news from U.A?" He asks outta the blue.

"Oh Uhhhhhh I haven't checked the mailbox every since I ordered pizza. That means I haven't checked in 4 days. So I have no knowledge if I was accepted or not" I answered as I nibble on a pocky.

"EHHH WHY DO YOU SOUND SO UNBOTHERED?! AREN'T YOU ANXIOUS?!" He exclaimed with a loud bang in the background.

"To be honest Dad I just didn't feel like getting up to check it" I let out a soft chuckle. He exaggeratedly sighs.

"Can't you check it for your loving papa" I can almost see him pouting through the phone. Groaning in disgust and agitation.

"Fine" I scratch my head. I hear him cheer in the background.

"The things I do for love" I grumble under my breath.

"Daddy loves you my wonderful daughter~!" He said in a high pitch voice causing me to cringe a little. "Love you too dad" I said softly but loud enough so he could hear. He squeals in glee.

"Oh I'm sorry dear I got to go. I got a meeting in 5 minutes. Be sure to text me if you got in or not. Okay bye love you~" he hangs up with kissing noises.

I let out a long yawn.
"I should go ahead and check the mailbox before I forget" I groan as I stand up stretching out my arms. Lazily walking to the mailbox in front of the house. I grab the single envelope. It felt hard inside so I'm assuming it's not a letter.

"I'm guessing it's not a normal entrance letter.....well it is U.A we're talking about" I said to myself as I walk back into the house. Ripping the envelope open only to have something fall out. I stared blankly at the thing.

The hero umm whatchamacallit all I know is that he's really loud. He was going on about how I did showing my score and where I ranked. I was sorta surprised I was fifth which what I was aiming for.

"WELCOME TO U.A. LITTLE LISTENER" He then gives me a thumbs up.

"Do you really have to shout?" A voice in the background said sounding totally done with life. Then the thing shut off. I stared aimlessly at the doo hickey. It finally hit me that I got into U.A.

"Looks like we did it Shiro"

For some reason I couldn't muster up a smile.
Isn't this what I wanted?

Is this what really you wanted?