5☺︎︎

I will most likely come back to edit these so if you see a mistake or something. It will most likely be changed later on.
---------------------

"A Quirk Assessment?!" Majority shouts in question

"A Quirk Assessment?!" Majority shouts in question. Natsu flinch at the loud noise but kept her slothful smile on her face.

'Do they really have to be so loud' she said scratching her head nonchalantly.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Ochaco asks which was what majority of the class were thinking.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events" Aizawa explains flatly which caused a series of mumbles from the students. Natsu only yawned wishing they would hurry up with the assessment so she could sleep or rest.

"U.A.'s selling points how unrestricted its school tradition are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He holds up a device with tasks on it.
"Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages take from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating." He finished explaining and turns to Bakugou.

"Bakugou, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Everyone turned towards Bakugou. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 meters"

"Then, try doing it with your Quirk" Aizawa throws a softball at Bakugou which he caught.

Bakugou nods and makes his way towards the circle.

"Do whatever you want only if it's within the circle. Hurry it up and give it your all" Bakugou was stretching out readying himself for the throw.

"DIE" He shouts as he pitch the ball with an explosion.

"Did he really say die," Natsu asks unimpressed while picking her ears.

"Know your own maximum first" Aizawa showed the device which had 750 meters. Everyone gasp at the score and became excited.

"What's this? It looks fun!" Mina said with a huge grin on her face.

"We can use our quirk as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Sero said with other agreeing with him. Natsu takes a look at Aizawa expression with a sly smile. He's annoyed. She lets out a low chuckle.

Todoroki looks at the smiling girl with a questioning look but chose to ignore her.

Mr.Aizawa didn't take to kindly towards those comments.